PDA

View Full Version : VC Question with restrain

AngryAngel
30-01-2011, 15:57
Ok, question is simple. After a combat do VC units need to make LD tests to try and restrain from pursuing and enemy ? I only ask as most other things they just can auto pass, and most have horrible LD.

It would seem they still need to take the LD test to try though, thanks for any impending help.

Scalebug
30-01-2011, 17:06
No, they lost their ability to auto-restrain three editions ago.

a18no
01-02-2011, 16:36
Just for information, combat reform must be done with panalty too.

Let say player A (dark elf) against player B (vampire). The dark elf player win the combat by 5. If the vampire want to make a combat reform he must make a roll at -5 (or with no malus if he is steadfast/stubborn).

LevDaddy
01-02-2011, 20:36
Just for information, combat reform must be done with panalty too.

Let say player A (dark elf) against player B (vampire). The dark elf player win the combat by 5. If the vampire want to make a combat reform he must make a roll at -5 (or with no malus if he is steadfast/stubborn).

Isn't there a special ruling with Unbreakable? I don't think they take the -5 in this case, and instead do a 'unmodified LD test'.

I could be wrong, don't have the BRB in front of me.

a18no
01-02-2011, 20:55
Isn't there a special ruling with Unbreakable? I don't think they take the -5 in this case, and instead do a 'unmodified LD test'.

I could be wrong, don't have the BRB in front of me.

I think you're right on this one. I've forgoten that the FAQ gave them "unbreakable".

But I'm not sure if that rule prevent them from the test for combat reform, I'll check later. Good call!!

Lex
01-02-2011, 22:18
I think you're right on this one. I've forgoten that the FAQ gave them "unbreakable".

But I'm not sure if that rule prevent them from the test for combat reform, I'll check later. Good call!!

It does. Undead take the combat reform on their leadership regardless of combat results.