PDA

View Full Version : Zufor

ODINM4
30-01-2011, 19:45
i heard Zufor isnt a world eater but a captured and re-indoctrinated beserker .

captured from the stormlords ?is this true???

Scalebug
30-01-2011, 20:45
If it is the guy from the Siege of Vraks books, so Yes.

Not 100% sure it was Storm Lords, but some loyalist chapter at least he used to belong to, got captured and turned.

ODINM4
30-01-2011, 20:46
yep thats the one ill have to get thoses siege of vraks books and have a read

SultanBaal
30-01-2011, 20:46
Dont have the actual Forgeworld book in front of me right now but i think he was Sergeant of the Storm Lords but was captured and was reprogrammed was most likely given a lobotomy like Angron and the other World Eaters, and was renamed as Zhufor, and after time he left the World Eaters and started his own warband the Skulltakers

ODINM4
30-01-2011, 20:50
thats mean did they beat him until he gave in

SultanBaal
30-01-2011, 20:54
more like took a saw and scapel to his head and messed around in the brain and then took some spark plugs and zap it a few times, but using high tech chaos demented tools

MagosHereticus
31-01-2011, 11:59
more like took a saw and scapel to his head and messed around in the brain and then took some spark plugs and zap it a few times, but using high tech chaos demented tools

yes there was that but they also tainted him with chaos and basically made it so that he could not go back even if he wished to, he could either live as a chaos marine or die fighting

Mannimarco
31-01-2011, 12:52
Correct; He was formerly sergeant Balzach of the Storm Lords chapter. I think it was may who said that but not sure where.......

Its worth noting that although he is a indoctrinated loyalist he still seems to have some clout with the Legions going by the fact he has challenged several of the other WE lords on Vraks to duels (basically get naked and hit the other guy with a chainaxe, the losers warband is absorbed by the winners).

He is also supposed to be one of Abaddons Lieutenants. We are told he has pledged the Skulltakers to Abaddon in exchange for access to his weapons stores.

An interesting character with some good back story who i hope we see more of in the future.

omegoku
31-01-2011, 14:22
Snigger, Balzach, snigger
I really must get around to reading those Forgeworld books

tezdal
02-02-2011, 03:06
yes there was that but they also tainted him with chaos and basically made it so that he could not go back even if he wished to, he could either live as a chaos marine or die fighting

as a Berzerker shouldn't it be "he could live as a space marine AND die fighting"?