PDA

View Full Version : Bretonnian magic banner

oma
22-03-2006, 17:18
The Twiglight banner:
one time during one of your remaining moves you can move through difficult terrain/impassable terrain and such, and you do not suffer any other movment penalties.

does this mean that they are almost as light chalvary? they do not suffer any other movment penalties such as turning and weeling?

gukal
22-03-2006, 17:50
The Twiglight banner:
one time during one of your remaining moves you can move through difficult terrain/impassable terrain and such, and you do not suffer any other movment penalties.

does this mean that they are almost as light chalvary? they do not suffer any other movment penalties such as turning and weeling?

It is more appropriate to imagine them a ranked ethereal unit.

- Gukal.

Major Defense
22-03-2006, 18:08
It is more appropriate to imagine them a ranked ethereal unit.True. The item does not imply that they move any differently - only that they ignore all terrain while making this movement.

oma
22-03-2006, 19:03
It is more appropriate to imagine them a ranked ethereal unit.

- Gukal.

sure, but it states: "They suffer no movement penalties for moving over difficult terrain or obstacles, or from any other reductions to movement"

Is it not weird wording from GW? Is not reform something that would be a reduction to movement?

Festus
22-03-2006, 19:33
Hi

Read my sig... :(

Greetings
Festus

Major Defense
22-03-2006, 21:06
sure, but it states: "They suffer no movement penalties for moving over difficult terrain or obstacles, or from any other reductions to movement"

Is it not weird wording from GW? Is not reform something that would be a reduction to movement?

Moving is a reduction to movement so by your logic I could construe that GW means for me to move the unit anywhere on (or off) the board without any "restrictions".

Ganymede
23-03-2006, 02:32
Concurrently, the fact that you even have a maximum movement value is technically a reduction in your ability to move. The banner would let you ignore that too.

oma
23-03-2006, 14:39
well, ok, i rest my dead case, thanks for help