PDA

View Full Version : Updated and revised 2000pts Daemon-led Slaanesh Mortals....

Your Mum Rang
23-03-2006, 12:15
Hey all. A few games taught me thus:

Chariots rock!

Slaanesh Horde

Characters
Exalted Daemon (General):
Mark of Slaanesh - Lvl 2 - Master of Mortals - Blade of the Ether
380pts

Exalted Champion:
Great Weapon - Shield - Helm of Many Eyes -
131pts

Sorceror of Slaanesh:
Lvl 2 - Mark of Slaanesh - Dispel Scroll - Spell Familiar
180pts

Core Troops
20 Marauders:
Light Armour - Flails - Full Command
165pts

20 Marauders:
Shields - Light Armour - Full Command
165pts

10 Marauders:
Great Weapons - Chieftan
80pts

10 Marauders:
Great Weapons - Musician
75pts

Chariot:
120pts

Chariot:
120pts

Chariot:
120pts

Chariot:
120pts

5 Chaos Hounds:
30pts

5 Chaos Hounds:
30pts

Special Troops
9 Furies
135pts

Rare Troops
2 Fiends of Slaanesh
150pts

2001pts

ROCKY
23-03-2006, 14:41
Hey. First off thats way too many chariots, and if you want to go daemon use a prince (can be pimped out to be VERY dangerous). Now lets look at the exalted...being that he is on foot I would give him the enchanted shield and the berserk sword and stick him in a units of 24mrauders. Make the marauder unit with GW a block of 30. Take only 2 chariots and 5knights of slaanesh with only a standard bearer. Take 8 furies. Take one fiend of slaanesh and one or two units of Mhorsemen. Good luck.

WhiteStar
23-03-2006, 14:55
That isn't way too many chariots, it is an effective unit. Personally I use nine chariots in my army and they rock just fine!

Your offensive potential with the magic is limited. I would add another mage or simply drop the mark of the sorceror and extra levels on both casters and rather load up on scrolls for some defence. As it stands your magic defence is grossly inadequate.

Good luck!

ROCKY
23-03-2006, 14:59
That isn't way too many chariots, it is an effective unit. Personally I use nine chariots in my army and they rock just fine!

Your offensive potential with the magic is limited. I would add another mage or simply drop the mark of the sorceror and extra levels on both casters and rather load up on scrolls for some defence. As it stands your magic defence is grossly inadequate.

Good luck!
9CHARIOTS? you must play either Tzeentch or marauder.

Your Mum Rang
23-03-2006, 15:10
Having 30 GW weilding Marauders is a HUGE waste of points. You need as many to be able to fight or else their points are just wasted. Having 20+ who ill never see combat is just silly.

I'm considering putting the Exalted in a Chariot or Marauder unit. Which would be best?

How about taking out a Chariot and 1 unit of Hounds for another Lvl 2?