PDA

View Full Version : How to use FW Stuff??

Mercutius
19-02-2011, 00:22
I'm very sorry, if my question is wrong here, but I found nothing on Warseer and nothing on the Forge World side also.

My question is very easy: I want to by some of the newer models for my CSM, but where can I geht the rules for the models? They were not deliver with the models...

Son of Morkai
19-02-2011, 00:26
They are in the Imperial Armour books sold by Forgeworld. Or they are in the appropriate codex, if they are just shinypretty models for old units.

Mercutius
19-02-2011, 00:32
Heieiei, there in the meantime abut eleven IA books, arent they? So how to find out which one I need? I'm intersted in the Blight Drones and Blood slaughteres, and if I need also two IA Books, thats make some impressive expensive kits...

Son of Morkai
19-02-2011, 00:38
Both of those have their rules in Imperial Armour Apocalypse II. Also in the Siege of Vraks books, I believe, but I'm not sure which ones. Go to the books section and look at their tables of contents.

Mannimarco
19-02-2011, 00:38
IA 7 (Siege of Vraks 3) has both of those as well as 3 new HQ level characters (2 of which have models and the other is the easiest thing in the world to scratch build)

IA 6 has 2 flyers (which is handy if you follow the "summer of flyers" rumour)

IAA2 has another daemon engine for Nurgle (the plague hulk)

IA 5-7 have 3 seperate Lost and the Damned lists.

EDIT

and I got ninjad

Garven Dreis
19-02-2011, 01:38
IA 7 (Siege of Vraks 3) has both of those as well as 3 new HQ level characters (2 of which have models and the other is the easiest thing in the world to scratch build)

IA 6 has 2 flyers (which is handy if you follow the "summer of flyers" rumour)

IAA2 has another daemon engine for Nurgle (the plague hulk)

IA 5-7 have 3 seperate Lost and the Damned lists.

EDIT

and I got ninjad

On a seperate note, how do I field Arkos the Faithless if I want to?

Mannimarco
19-02-2011, 01:45
Personally I used him as an HQ in a CSM army in a squad of Khorne berserkers (my list is buried somewhere near the end of the CSM tactica) and as an HQ in my Defenders of Vraks list so he could remove the limit on Alpha Legion marines.

Garven Dreis
19-02-2011, 05:54
Personally I used him as an HQ in a CSM army in a squad of Khorne berserkers (my list is buried somewhere near the end of the CSM tactica) and as an HQ in my Defenders of Vraks list so he could remove the limit on Alpha Legion marines.

Awesome! I was going to use him as a HQ for my Undivided Renegades and Heretics army.

Mercutius
19-02-2011, 08:46
Thanks for the information, so IA 7 is the way for me :-)...