PDA

View Full Version : [ARTWORK] Ahadi

colrouphobic
28-02-2011, 19:20
Here is my latest personal work: Ahadi

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/059/8/7/ahadi_by_1mpact-d3am9wa.jpg

"Their eyes had turned pitch-black; their thist for blood... they wanted to drink it... The waters... the waters where poisoned..."
-Last words of Confessor Iliaton, shortly after the Incident at Priory of Ahad.

Fanart, what happends if Sororitas fall? I don't know, but this is my little mind-exploration on the topic...

(If you read this elsewhere, yes, I copy paste the text, I just want the text to be there as a subtext, if you have questions, just ask :) )

Phokas
28-02-2011, 21:18
Very nice. I like the Tatoo-ing/Chaotic marks especially. Makes me want to do a female heretical army (Shame GW doesn't provide so many models for doing so). How long did it take you to do this piece of work?

Lord Inquisitor
28-02-2011, 21:36
Very nice indeed. Very polished and oozing character.

colrouphobic
01-03-2011, 05:18
Very nice. I like the Tatoo-ing/Chaotic marks especially. Makes me want to do a female heretical army (Shame GW doesn't provide so many models for doing so). How long did it take you to do this piece of work?

About 20 hours, I worked on it off-and-on for a couple of weeks.

Cheers guys!

colrouphobic
02-03-2011, 12:51
:/ I really thought artwork had more impact then tis, especially seeing how warseer is one of the biggest forums around, it is strange to have....2 persons commenting here, when the average alount of comments on other forums are in the 10's to 50's...

Or is it just that people don't know what to say?

Evilgnome
03-03-2011, 01:58
It's a great piece colrouphobic! Great use of values and colour!

Maybe people are gobsmacked when they see it?

I don't think the Art forum here gets much traffic either.

colrouphobic
03-03-2011, 11:15
It's a great piece colrouphobic! Great use of values and colour!

Maybe people are gobsmacked when they see it?

I don't think the Art forum here gets much traffic either.

Might be, its a shame really. art really was the driving force behind my own modeling when still played the game...

Thank you btw :)

Bubonic Chronic
03-03-2011, 12:57
:/ I really thought artwork had more impact then tis, especially seeing how warseer is one of the biggest forums around, it is strange to have....2 persons commenting here, when the average alount of comments on other forums are in the 10's to 50's...

Or is it just that people don't know what to say?

Its because people only come here to moan, argue and be general dicks

lovely picture btw

what software did you use?

Cpt. Drill
03-03-2011, 13:15
You really have some talent there. It did make me laugh though, when I was working as a graphic designer doing layouts I was always told to have cleavage/breasts in the very centre of the picture. No matter how benign the context always try and have breasts in the middle... people will like it more.

Good job

colrouphobic
04-03-2011, 07:09
Its because people only come here to moan, argue and be general dicks

lovely picture btw

what software did you use?

Photoshop CS5
And a Wacom Intuos4 graphics tablet.

You really have some talent there. It did make me laugh though, when I was working as a graphic designer doing layouts I was always told to have cleavage/breasts in the very centre of the picture. No matter how benign the context always try and have breasts in the middle... people will like it more.

Good job

Cleavage in the middle just ended up there because the main focus lies on that chick, but I get your point :D

Cheers guys!

Jaraknarn
05-03-2011, 17:08
Great work, amazing detail and atmosphere, do u do requests?

Haha, u think this is bad, try writing fan fiction. Iv written over 10000 words and only got 2 posters. This bit of the forum is a bit under populated.

colrouphobic
06-03-2011, 05:18
Great work, amazing detail and atmosphere, do u do requests?

Haha, u think this is bad, try writing fan fiction. Iv written over 10000 words and only got 2 posters. This bit of the forum is a bit under populated.

I just find it odd that warseer specifically is so completely lacking on replies and views whet it comes to art and stories.

Cheers, no I do not do requests, I work wit this so I take paid commissions but no requests I'm affraid.

Poseidal
14-03-2011, 15:19
I almost get a Fantasy vibe from it (kind of reminds me of the pieces showing the Chaos fantasy army), if it wasn't for that Multi-melta. Very nice.

MidnightIllustration
18-03-2011, 13:23
Great pic. You don't see much in the way of corrupted Sisters artwork - nice take on it.

Breazer
22-03-2011, 12:09
that looks incredibly awesome there... i love it...
i would love some models of that :p

colrouphobic
24-03-2011, 16:42
Cheers guys,

Breazer: So would I. So would I...

RunepriestRidcully
24-03-2011, 19:14
that is really nice, theres just something about it that works really well, agree with others that they have a lot of charecter, is a really nice style, will you do a similer picture for sisters corrupted by any of the other powers? (Tzeenthc would be nice and interesting to see your take on it..)

colrouphobic
25-03-2011, 12:09
I actually havent thought about other powers, since I basically had this idea for a short story on hornate sisters it kinda stopped there...I -will- do more of these ones, but I dont know, maybe tzeenchian SoBs will appear in the future...

cheers!

Hushrong
25-03-2011, 15:00
I saw this on another site and have to say I really like it. Looks great and gives those smug SoB players something to be enraged about :)

For future ones...Tzeentchian sounds cool but then I think of possible mutations. Then I think about Slaaneshi ones...and how such a picture could get you banned...

razormasticator
25-03-2011, 15:03
Awesome work my friend.

sileamington
04-04-2011, 16:10
Hi lovely colour work and painting there. I like the way the shoulder pads and armour hi lights lead your eye around the painting.
I've checked out your Deviant art site and you've got some great stuff .

eltanko
10-04-2011, 20:28
Great peice, I love how they look so laid back in their killing, nice :)

ElTanko

Konstantine
11-04-2011, 07:22
Then I think about Slaaneshi ones...and how such a picture could get you banned...

That my friend is what most happenXD

The picture is amazing, I wish I had talent like that.

Hoping to see more of your stuff! Cheers!

-Calvin

colrouphobic
12-04-2011, 21:20
That my friend is what most happenXD

The picture is amazing, I wish I had talent like that.

Hoping to see more of your stuff! Cheers!

-Calvin

Cheers, yeah Im possibly posting something else on Warseer shortly, depending on whether it is okay or not with the rules on gore. But Im waiting until I have completed it and asked the mods for their opinion on it.

Thanks for the praise but there really is no talent you know..its just practice and practice an practice until you cant stand practicing more. Then you continue to practice until you like it again...

No-One
16-04-2011, 23:33
look forward to seeing it, any hints on what we can be expecting?

colrouphobic
17-04-2011, 21:34
look forward to seeing it, any hints on what we can be expecting?

Angron.

Its a hint...

larsgehrt
10-05-2011, 09:30
Looking very good, nice colors and a great dark feel to it :)