PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Orcs and Gobbos (New book)

Id'git Thwompa
06-03-2011, 03:21
Orcs (Da 'Uge Mountain Waaagh)

Black Orc Warboss Da 'Uge
sword of bloodshed, 5+ ward talisman, enchanted shield

Night Goblin Great Shaman
lvl 4, chanelling staff, healing potion, 4+ ward

Orc shaman
lvl 2 , dispell scroll

Orc Big Boss
BSB, Boar, Armour of destiny(? Heavy armour with a 4+ ward)

29 night goblins with command and spears (Night Goblin shaman joins them)
2x fanatics

23 orc boyz, full command , shields (BSB joins them)

24 orc boyz, SB / M, shields (Da 'Uge joins them)

20 Black orcs with full command (orc shaman joins them)

40 common goblins bows, shields, command
2x skulkers

Squig Herd (9 squigs / 6 herders)

Giant

Orc Boar Charriot

Rock Lobba

Doom Diver

Mangler Squigs

Mangler Squigs

Here is a battle report for my first game test driving this list.
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295732

A few things i am planning on changing :
remove the goblin champion for a third skulker
drop the warboss to an Orc Warboss (i have decided the upgrade is too expensive)
use those points and points found somewhere else to upgrade my orc shaman to a level 3 as i love the big waaagh spells and i don't like only getting the option of two.

Malorian
06-03-2011, 03:27
A few things i am planning on changing :
remove the goblin champion for a third skulker
drop the warboss to an Orc Warboss (i have decided the upgrade is too expensive)
use those points and points found somewhere else to upgrade my orc shaman to a level 3 as i love the big waaagh spells and i don't like only getting the option of two.

Look again at all the command. I would only take a banner in pretty much all cases.

Id'git Thwompa
06-03-2011, 14:30
I was kind of wondering about that myself. I can't believe they kicked musicians to the same point cost as standard bearers. increasing the point cost of full command across the board. I know that musicians are more useful but to be honest i don't seem to use the quick reform rule all that much anyways as i usually forget about it lol

patchy
06-03-2011, 21:27
if taking a black orc warboss, i feel there is no need for magic weapons. i prefer to use their armed to teef rule. and then spend magic allowance on ward saves and maybe crown of command.

Uriain
07-03-2011, 02:49
My advice would be to keep the champion in the unit which has your Warboss.. it will allow your Warboss to escape needless "champion" challenges and wreck havoc on the unit he is supposed to