PDA

View Full Version : Eldar 1850+: Double Aut or Eldrad?

syypher
07-03-2011, 23:18
I have been debating with my friend about my tournament list I am trying to make for this next month. It will be a standard Mechdar list with double Fire Dragons, 1 Banshee squad, a few DAVU squads, double Fire Prisms and a Falcon.

What we are having troubles deciding on is the HQ to take.

Eldrad is obviously awesome. He benefits the list in so many ways with all his powers and "redepolying" his runes and there isn't much that needs to be said with him...

Double Autrarch though for a mobile pure Mechdar list seems to me to be way more benefitial.

-Always getting an Alpha Strike
-Reliable Reserves
-Forces opp to change their plans since your going to be doing a strong alpha strike, not a piece meal one

There's more but that's all I can think of that we debated about off the top of my head for now...

What do you guys think? 1850 and a Mechdar list. Why would you choose double Autrarch or Eldrad? Maybe even double seers? (Would prefer to not use farseers though)

Nubl0
08-03-2011, 00:24
Wrong section buddy, however being a CW eldar player myself I would say Eldrad everytime. Just the safer option imo, and will help your unit out immensly most of the time.

syypher
08-03-2011, 00:38
Oops ...remade post in right section ...sorry mods!