PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Count question

Ardath123
07-03-2011, 23:51
If a necromancer is mounted on a corpse cart can the corpse cart be placed in a unit of zombies?

theunwantedbeing
08-03-2011, 00:04
Page 488, Corpse Cart is a monster (and it gets thunderstomp at a hailarious st2!)
Page 97, a character on a monster cannot join units.

Also, page 42 of the Vamp Book,
Zombies cannot be joined by characters

woodulikeanother
11-03-2011, 18:35
In the Errata and FAQ off GW website for vampire counts, they state a corpse carte may be fielded in a unit if mounted by a necromancer, but not zombies

Ultimate Life Form
11-03-2011, 20:09
In the Errata and FAQ off GW website for vampire counts, they state a corpse carte may be fielded in a unit if mounted by a necromancer, but not zombies

Pardon me, but I can't seem to find this?

Mr_Rose
11-03-2011, 20:54

Pardon me, but I can't seem to find this?

Neither can I. I can't even find it in my archived copies of previous VC FAQs going back to 6th edition.
I hesitate to suggest something as unseemly as fabrication, but I also cannot credit any of the other entries in the FAQs available to me with being confusing enough on this point to even imply this, so...

TheDarkDaff
11-03-2011, 22:54
In 7th Ed mounted monsters used to be able to join units (unless they could fly) because they were considered to be a character model. So it's probably just a hang up of people remembering how it used to be, rather than how it actually is now.

theunwantedbeing
11-03-2011, 23:08

No they don't.
Kindly take your lies elsewhere, please.