PDA

View Full Version : Razordon Hunting packs shoot problem

whydiablo
08-03-2011, 16:38
Now skirmishers can shoot after charge, and in lizardman army book say taht

Razordon
There is no to hit penalty for moving, shooting at long range, firing multiple shots or making a Stand and Shoot charge reaction, though they cannot shoot if thery march......

So do I need -1 to hit when shoot after march?

thank for help

Ultimate Life Form
08-03-2011, 16:46
They CANNOT shoot if they march

whydiablo
08-03-2011, 16:56
OH, I see......
So, Salamander can do it but Razordon cannot, right?

venomx51
08-03-2011, 16:58
Razordons have an entry on their rules page specifically stating they can't march and shoot. Salamanders have no such rule.

whydiablo
08-03-2011, 17:05
Thank for help :)

WarmbloodedLizard
08-03-2011, 17:45
they're pretty much the worst unit in the book ;) everything they can do, skirmishers do better^^

T10
09-03-2011, 06:39
Now skirmishers can shoot after charge, and in lizardman army book say taht

At the risk of exposing my inferior grasp of the skirmisher rules: when you say "charge" surely you mean "march"?

-T10

Chiungalla
09-03-2011, 09:29
they're pretty much the worst unit in the book ;) everything they can do, skirmishers do better^^

You wanted to write salamanders instead of skirmishers I guess?
And even so they are not good as salamanders, there are far worse choices in the army book.

WarmbloodedLizard
10-03-2011, 18:35
ok, swarms. but i don't even see them anymore ^^ and maybe skink chiefs (but skink chief still have a - very tiny - role)

Chiungalla
11-03-2011, 08:44
ok, swarms. but i don't even see them anymore ^^ and maybe skink chiefs (but skink chief still have a - very tiny - role)

Actually in my opinion there are few units in the army book, which are better then Razordons. The only problem is that one of those units are Salamander hunting pack, which happens to be special too, and filling nearly the same role.

WarmbloodedLizard
11-03-2011, 21:29
Actually in my opinion there are few units in the army book, which are better then Razordons. The only problem is that one of those units are Salamander hunting pack, which happens to be special too, and filling nearly the same role.

explanation? I really don't see it that way. I would always prefer 10 skirmishers over a razordon.

and how do salamander fill a similar role to razordons? it is a completely different role! razordons deal point damage and salamanders deal AoE and cause panic texts.