PDA

View Full Version : joinging a unit?

super_steve
30-05-2005, 22:14
which units can a undivided demon prince join? i ask beacuse the demonic gift diabolic splender is confered to any demon unit he joins.

skavenguy13
30-05-2005, 23:42
Well I'm no demon expert but I think he could join any one of your units except stated otherwise in the units's rules. But only demons units would get the gift.

Lordmonkey
31-05-2005, 01:29
i believe he may only join other daemon units.

taer
31-05-2005, 02:22
We've been over this in another thread. An undivided daemon prince can only join other undivided daemonic characters since A) A marked character may only join a unit with the same mark, or no mark at all (and all daemons count as having the mark of thier patron diety) B) Daemonic characters may only join daemonic units, and C) a daemonic undivided character may not join furies because they are a flying unit. This leaves only other undivided daemonic characters to join.

PelsBoble
31-05-2005, 10:53
It is also a problem that the deamon prince is flying. So as taer said he actually can only join other chars.

super_steve
31-05-2005, 15:19
how then would you keep the guy alive from that bloody gork warpath and foot done twice a turn with that bloody diito staff its so frustrating having your general die 1st or 2nd turn all the time.

LordofTzeentch
31-05-2005, 21:54
By the dittos staff hes refering to me :P. But anyways from what ive found looking around not sayin its right not sayin its wrong but daemon princes can join any unit of flyers so long as they have the same mark.

As i said i found it on the internet so make your own decision on whether its right or not.

PelsBoble
01-06-2005, 08:41
The rulebook states that flyers cant be joined by chars. Even if they have wings.