Rare
Doom Diver
Rock Lobber
3 River Trolls

Great shaman goes with the savage orc biguns
BSB with savage boar boyz
Goblin shaman and big boss in the block of goblins

My thoughts here

The wolf riders go after war mach/shooty units. the Goblins go down the middle with the orcs on either side. Having some hitty in the the goblin unit with the skulkers and the big boss will surprise most people that will just think they will be an easy kill. They will still die pretty well, but they will kill some of yours as well.
The river trolls will do thier best to stay 12 inches of the general and the bsb... so I hope no to fail but so many stupid test. I went with river trolls cause they are just COOLER models :).

tjat_42
19-03-2011, 14:18
Hey, a few thoughts:

I like the use of skulkers to shift the shaman and goblin boss to the second rank to keep them safe. Tho if you do this you could swap the potion of toughness for the cheap unit support items iron curse icon and obsidian trinket.

I think all the orc units are a little small for purpose, maybe swap the normal orcs for extra savage and black orcs. And I'm not such a fan of champions and musicians other than to cover a challenge or for the skulker shuffle, so that could save a bit.

What's the plan for the boar boys, other than being lethal!