PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Tyranid Gargoyle Brood!

Shadow_Steed
22-03-2011, 14:27
I bought a box and took the wings to make dark elven Harpies and now have a box of 10 wingless gargoyles.

What should I do with the box?

(I have near to none experience with WH40k hence the question)

theJ
22-03-2011, 14:30
Rippers?

Don't know how useful they'll be, but hey, atleast it's something :)

Other ideas would include markers and scenic basing.

Spamus Eatus
22-03-2011, 14:52
The bodies would make an excellent starting point for Tyranid bio-ships for BFG.

wyvirn
22-03-2011, 18:28
Does your hydra need some half eaten carcass on it's base?
Or is this a question about the actual box they came in :p

MidnightKid333
23-03-2011, 17:48
id use them for future conversions.

i would also cut the heads off them and place them around my dark angels army to make it look like they are collecting the heads or something, it would make them look so much scarier, especially on my terminators or dreadnought

or just sell them on ebay

scarletsquig
23-03-2011, 18:40
Dark Eldar wracks or beasts of some sort could be convertable, that's something that tyranid kits often get used for.

totgeboren
23-03-2011, 19:07
I think you should throw away the box. No point in having empty boxes littering the house.

The gargoyles... As others have said, they might work as the basis for BFG ships.

Korraz
23-03-2011, 19:27
I think you should throw away the box. No point if having empty boxes littering the house.

The gargoyles... As others have said, they might work as the basis for BFG ships.

3 Star post here. :D

Pack them away until you have an idea. Beastmaster Beasts, for example. Sometimes I have a great idea and dig leftovers from my starting time up.