PDA

View Full Version : What Inquisitor Model/Models Will You Use?

Godzooky
24-03-2011, 13:01
I'm not too fussed about Grey Knights, but I do fancy building a small force centred around an Inquisitor.

I was quite sad when I missed the tiny window to pick up Gideon Lorr last week. So I decided I'd pick up Solomon Lok by way of consolation. Always liked that model.

I've also drilled out Coteaz's bonce to replace with a de-bunny-eared fantasy Khorne Lord on jugger's helmet and am hanging on to see the codex before I decide on weapon load-out for him.

What models you gonna use?

DarthSte
24-03-2011, 13:04
I may use some Chaos Maruader as counts as Crusaders. And the Avatar of War Marauder Lord as a counts as Inquisitor.

Nocculum
24-03-2011, 13:34
I am using a weapon swapped power armour and bolt pistol Inquisitor, and a Sisters of Model meets Sister of Sigmar Matriarch model for my female Inquisitor (with suitable Wych/Sisters of Sigmar counts as Death Cult bodyguard!)

loveless
24-03-2011, 14:54
While I want Lorr badly, I'm not a big plasma pistol fan, so I'd be unlikely to use him.

I have the other Witch Hunter Lord, which will get a fresh paintjob along with his retinue of misfits.

I'm actually in a rather Inquistory mood lately, so I'll be adding in the female Witch Hunters with Inferno Pistol and the other with (what once was) the Bolter-Stake Crossbow.

Lok and Rex are also on the list, though Rex will probably get run as a Grandmaster as opposed to an Inquisitor.

MajorWesJanson
24-03-2011, 17:56
Dwarf engineers as Squats/Jokero (So I don't have to use 4 of same sculpt, I plan on 2 monkeys and 2 dwarves)

Sisters of Battle/ Cold Weather Cadian kits as Warrior Henchmen

All sorts of the old metal retinue models for other parts of the retinue.

Cry of the Wind
25-03-2011, 13:53
I figure the best way to describe mine is to show you:

Here we have starting on the left Lok with a new plastic sword as the resin one broke a few times, middle we have my version of the Plasma Syphon, right is my cheap Inquisitor based off an Arbite Judge.

These are my big hitters the Lords, left is Rex, middle is my Coteaz and right is Lord Solar Macharius being used as an Inquisitor

This is a close up of my Ordos Xenos Coteaz, based on the original model with the eagle removed and replaced with a more fitting Deathwatch Bolter and a head swap as well. I also removed the hourglass and replaced it with a censer.

Last we have my only painted Inquisitor. He has seen many battles alongside my Inquisitorial Guard army and will likely continue to see action with the Grey Knights Codex.

Killgore
25-03-2011, 16:01
I'll be using Rex, Lok, Lorr, various Steel Legion/ Dkok command models and FW Tech Priests

orkz222
25-03-2011, 19:37
FW Rex, to awesome to pass.

Cain1001
25-03-2011, 21:11
Karamazov will be used a lot as I have had the model for years and only played it twice. I like his Orbital bombardment.

Inquisitor_Tolheim
25-03-2011, 21:14
I've got a modified Coteaz that I've been using for a long time. He's my forum avatar.

ForgottenLore
25-03-2011, 21:21
Couldn't really say since I won't know what rules and options are available until the book is actually released!!