PDA

View Full Version : Ork Question

MooseWarrior
27-03-2011, 23:02
Ok, it is a relatively simple question, some of you may think that it is not worth asking, but here it is...

:angel:

How much dakka is enough?

econtutor
27-03-2011, 23:06
To paraphrase engineering expert Xzibit:

"Yo Dawg, I heard you like dakka, so we put dakka on your dakka so that you can dakka while you dakka!"

Until you have guns coming out of other guns (repeat ad infinitum, sort of like two mirrors looking into each other) you simply don't have enough dakka.

Obrimos
27-03-2011, 23:20
"Oi, yo bigmek o'er 'ere. Gimme sum' extra bionic arms so I can carry moar Dakka!"

Seriously, there is only one way to getting too much dakka and that is choking on your own empty shells.

jack da greenskin
27-03-2011, 23:34
Enuff is weedy.

Over the top doesnt cut it.

Too much is just right.

Azzy
27-03-2011, 23:44
Ok, it is a relatively simple question, some of you may think that it is not worth asking, but here it is...

Has the enemy been buried under the sheer weight of expended lead? (Yes/No)

If no, need more dakka.

If yes, more dakka may still be necessary... continue firing until there's nothing left to shoot/shoot at.

Axel
28-03-2011, 00:03
>How much dakka is enough?

A) This question is proof enough that you are not a true hearted greenly Orkplayer...
B) Do not ask how much dakka is enough for your enemies.... ask wether there are enough enemies for your dakka.

Lothlanathorian
28-03-2011, 02:31
If you run out of Dakka before you run out of enemies, you're doing it wrong.

If you run out of enemies for all of you're Dakka, you're getting there.

Achaylus72
28-03-2011, 02:53

A true Greenskin never asks silly questions

There is never enough Dakka.

Now off to the drops and play with squigs.

Charistoph
28-03-2011, 07:20

If you can charge'em and krump'em real good like, then you've used enough dakka. Until then, you keep usin' your dakka.

Simple.

Shamana
28-03-2011, 07:53

Are you Gork and/or Mork? If no, you don't have enough dakka.

From a purely theoretical standpoint, if you can simultaneously shoot EVERYTHING, and I do mean everything, then maybe that's enough. Until then, you need moar of it.

Rick Blaine
28-03-2011, 08:05
The first rule of enough dakka is you don't talk about enough dakka.

Overlord Krycis
28-03-2011, 08:50
Threads like this always bringa warm fuzzy feeling to the Greenskin in me (the one that was teleported there in a freak SAG accident).

Also MoAr DAkkA!!!1!!1one

LonelyPath
28-03-2011, 13:26
The question is not "how much dakka is enough?" but rather "can you ever have enough dakka?" :D

I think the answer is, when all of your ork stands 6" tall, stand on trygon bases and are literally a small mountain of gunz, kannons and rokkits, you might be half way to having enough dakka on that model ;)

Monospot
28-03-2011, 13:49
The answer is "More"

Achaylus72
28-03-2011, 14:29
You can never have too much Killy Gubbins.

ColShaw
28-03-2011, 16:53
Opinions vary.

"Too much is not enough."
-U2

"Guns. Lots of guns."
-Neo

"Not enough gun."
-Saint of Killers

Sinnertje
28-03-2011, 16:58
I'm pretty confident this is a rhetorical question

marv335
28-03-2011, 17:02
If you can fit all the dice you need to roll in your cupped hands, you've not got enough

Lord Gabranth
28-03-2011, 17:05
The question is not "how much dakka is enough?" but rather "can you ever have enough dakka?" :D

I think the answer is, when all of your ork stands 6" tall, stand on trygon bases and are literally a small mountain of gunz, kannons and rokkits, you might be half way to having enough dakka on that model ;)

Man you just gave me a horrible idea to model that. But I might have to move it to a Valkyrie flying base just to make it that much more dakka.

And to the OP, there is no such thing as too much dakka just too few enemies to fall before the dakka

Hypaspist
28-03-2011, 18:26
If you can fit all the dice you need to roll in your cupped hands, you've not got enough

This precisely why I have Baseball mit for those times when my hands are simply not big enough!

OP: There is *never* enough Dakka! ;)

LonelyPath
28-03-2011, 18:36
Man you just gave me a horrible idea to model that. But I might have to move it to a Valkyrie flying base just to make it that much more dakka.

The Trygon and Valkyrie use the same size base, just the Valk has that clear strut ;) Wound make a great conversion though! :D

28-03-2011, 21:32
See, this question is the Ork version of a zen koan. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

How much dakka is enough dakka? Wait, but... there's never enough dakka!

And the Ork is enlightened.

Herman the Heathen
28-03-2011, 21:55
To have an ork saying he has enough dakka is just as likely as hering him use the word "overkill" (which I honestly don't think exist in the ork vocabulary), or that his buggy is fast enough...

DuskRaider
28-03-2011, 21:57
If you need to ask this question, you're doing it wrong.

DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA!

Bigbot
28-03-2011, 22:32
I don't think I've laughed at a thread so much in a long time.

Bestaltan
28-03-2011, 22:42
Is that more dakka in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Shamana
28-03-2011, 22:45

If you can barely fit them in a bucket, it is a good start.

GrogDaTyrant
28-03-2011, 22:47
I think the following link sums up the concept of 'Mored Dakka' quite nicely.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoreDakka

Thoume
28-03-2011, 22:55
'Ere look yoof, I'm a mek, dat means I fix fings.
Not fings like 'wot iz shiny', 'cause dat would be thinkin' too 'ard about stuff dat ain't dere
I solvez prakk-ti-kal problemz!
'Fer instance, howz I gonna stop some big mean theivin' zogger from tearin' me wagonz a new 'un?
Da answer, use more dakka
An' if dat don't work, use even more dakka
Like dis 'eavy kalibur, triple-barreled 'ol krumper tinkered by me...
...kustomized by me...
...'an youz best 'ope, not shootin' at yoo!

Crazy Ivan
28-03-2011, 22:57
"Enuff Dakka, or not enuff Dakka. Is dat even a kwestiun?" — Da Tragik History of Harmlots, Warboss of Deffmark, Act three, Scene one

Da Reddaneks
28-03-2011, 23:12
Even THESE GUYS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnU1t7UzgM) didnt have enough Dakka

Bestaltan
29-03-2011, 01:50
Even THESE GUYS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQnU1t7UzgM) didnt have enough Dakka

At the 2:00 minute mark, they were off to a good start. That was awesome.

They were about as accurate as the ladz, too. :D

Big Boss Scholes
30-03-2011, 01:30

LIES!! As you do not have hands, but badgerie paws! Thats right, I said it.........MARV IS A BADGER!

Once you start having to store you dice outside your LGS, then you about a tenth of the way there

Colonel Kolm
30-03-2011, 01:48
the fact that you would ask if there could ever be enough dakka means something is wrong with you. id strongly suggest a visit to the mad doks