PDA

View Full Version : Ork Town, Warhammer and Seoul, South Korea

WarhammerNoob4ever
28-03-2011, 00:51
Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this post, but i looked through the listings and i didnt see anything that seemed appropriate for this thread, so i thought i would post it here (if its wrong, please move it Mods, and thanks in advance)

I moved to Seoul, South Korea back in Sept and i kind of fell out of the Warhammer scene for a bit. But i want to get back into it, so i thought i would post and see if there are any fellow Warseerers that live in the area. I have hit Ork Town a few times to help top up my Skaven army (its almost fully built and primed! ya! ) but i havent seen many ppl playing WHFB in there.

If anyone lives around the area and plays WHFB please let me kno, would be interested in meeting some fellow wargamers.

Bauhaus86
28-03-2011, 02:15
Hello,

I live in Suwon and I am at orctown pretty much every Sunday. There have been games of Fantasy being played over the last few weeks. Unfortunately the store is quite small so tables are limited. Also, Infinity has made a big splash just recently. I have been playing it a lot and there are several others, too. My Fantasy army is always in the store and there are usually at least a couple of other people with armies there, too. If you want to be sure of having a game, try to get there around opening time (11am) as it usually starts to get busy after lunch.

Bauhaus.

WarhammerNoob4ever
29-03-2011, 00:49
cool, thanks, i might have to try on sundays

that is a day i havent really shown up there, so its good to kno that is the day most fantasy players come in

Dark Vect
30-04-2012, 03:32
There are warhammer gaming clubs in seoul that meet on the weekends. Our club is called Dice God. We have 4 tables. 1 fantasy, 2 40k and 1 for flames of war. check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/dicegod