PDA

View Full Version : Thunder wolf cavalry kit, what bits would you like to see?

Iziuth
29-03-2011, 09:42
Like the title already says, if (when) GW decides there is a market for a plastic kit for Thunderwolf cavalry like for example the Bloodcrushers, what bits would you like to be in the kit.

For me I would like to see a skull helm like Ulrik and some wulfen heads like the old metal models, maybe with some arms which end in claws. I would also like to see chain axes and frost axe variants.

As a long shot maybe bits for a cyberwolf and or iron priest?

Wolf Lord Balrog
29-03-2011, 09:45
Basically, all the same CC weapon options as the Wolf Guard Terminator box.

AlexHolker
29-03-2011, 09:46
A wolf that doesn't look like it ate paint chips as a pup.

Hellebore
29-03-2011, 09:48
A bike and a giant wolf so I don't feel like stupid placing down a half tonne armoured warrior riding a carnivore into battle.

Hellebore

Iziuth
29-03-2011, 09:50
Yes the wolves would have to look a bit more feral than the Thunder squirrel.

@wolf lord balrog Wouldn't it be better to have more variation, than copy pasting weapon options across kits. Besides you wouldn't need many thunderhammers and wolf claws anyway.

Hellebore
29-03-2011, 09:51
Isn't the Wolf Wulfbjorn model bigger than a juggernaut? If so then I don't see them releasing thunderwolf cavalry in a box of 3 like juggers which means they'd come in boxes of 1 and they could put one of every weapon in it.

Hellebore

Tymell
29-03-2011, 09:54
A bike and a giant wolf so I don't feel like stupid placing down a half tonne armoured warrior riding a carnivore into battle.

Hellebore

This. My ideal Thunderwolf Cavalry kit wouldn't feature any Thunderwolf Cavalry :p

AlphariusOmegon20
29-03-2011, 16:31
A wolf that doesn't look like it ate paint chips as a pup.

Yes the wolves would have to look a bit more feral than the Thunder squirrel.

@wolf lord balrog Wouldn't it be better to have more variation, than copy pasting weapon options across kits. Besides you wouldn't need many thunderhammers and wolf claws anyway.

Agreed, a wolf that looks like a wolf instead a squirrel would be my number one requirement.

gwarsh41
29-03-2011, 17:03
GW should just hire one of these dudes, or buy their IP for the style

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=206007

Wolf Lord Balrog
29-03-2011, 18:00

Well, not the exact same sculpts obviously. My main thought was that the WGT box came with a very good selection of different options, and a TWC box with a similar wealth of options would be good.