PDA

View Full Version : OK 'Ard Boyz List

Frankanelli
29-03-2011, 16:00
Lords-626

Tyrant-311
Gut Maw, Sword of Battle, Wyrdstone Necklace, Giantbreaker, Heavy Armour, Luck gnoblar
Slaughtermaster-315
Three Tooth Gnoblars, Talisman of Preservation, Halfling Cookbook, Skullplucker

Heroes-362

Butcher-180
Tooth Gnoblar, Bloodcleaver, Skullmantle
Bruiser-177
Battle Standard Bearer, Banner of Eternal Flame, Cathayan Longsword, Heavy Armour

Core-1105

10 Bulls-420
Bellower, Standard Bearer, Additional Hand Weapon
10 Ironguts-525
Bellower, Standard Bearer, Standard of Discipline
40 Gnoblar Fighters-80
40 Gnoblar Fighters-80

Special-660

3 Leadbelchers-165
3 Leadbelchers-165
Scraplauncher-165
Scraplauncher-165

Rare-250

Slavegiant-175
Gorger-75

So heres what i've boiled my list down to for 'ard boyz in a few weeks. I know that Ogres aren't a favorite to win but I've been holding my own in 8th after giving up on them in 7th. The bulls have flaming attacks for HPA and the two scraplaunchers are for those 100 strong goblin/slave units (killing blow is nice for harder stuff too). The gnoblar hoards also work as nice screens for the Scraplaunchers so they dont go off charging when they shouldn't be. What do you guys think? any glaring issues? thanks

Sqallum
29-03-2011, 16:40
Hmmm.... a pretty good list actually. Could you squeeze in razor standard on the bulls? Because that means the bulls will kill skaven or anything with light armour + shield/ heavy armour. So, great list, and if you play skaven, you will nail them in close combat! :) Whats the total army points cost?
Sqallum :skull:

Frankanelli
29-03-2011, 16:58
I actually had the razor standard on the BSB for the games ive been playing with them up until now. I switched to the cheaper flame banner to afford the second scraplauncher which i rushed to put in when i realized that everyone would be doing the deathstar thing. I could take out the skull mantle and tooth gnoblars and switch it back. if you take clubs instead of two hand weapons you can turn 4+ saves into dust too