PDA

View Full Version : Independent Store (not online)

DeadInTheHead
30-03-2011, 14:55
Pretty much my favourite online games retailer: www.totalwargamer.co.uk, has now opened a physical store. Luckily for me it's in Evesham (UK), about 45 minutes from my parents place. Is there anyone here that has managed to visit yet ? I'm going to try and visit during my next UK visit over Easter-time and will report back.

Should we have a (stickied) thread for listing independent physical stores. The wargames industry wouldn't be half as good without these enthusiastic (or is that mad) individuals that decide to open real-world stores, and a thread here would be a good way of supporting them.

Maybe entries with:

Name, Address, Website (if any), manufacturers/systems stocked, and if they have painting/playing facilities.

DITH

blongbling
30-03-2011, 15:47
you could always head to the GW site, they deal and list just about every hobby store in the UK

Leggo1927
30-03-2011, 23:05
Might need to looks into that, coming from Redditch. Another store is always something to visit at least once.

DeadInTheHead
31-03-2011, 08:12
you could always head to the GW site, they deal and list just about every hobby store in the UK

That's true... didn't think of that :o - still I guess it was worth a mention, even if it was just for Leggo1927's sake :)