PDA

View Full Version : How big are the Nasty Skulkers?

Avian
31-03-2011, 10:54
If anyone has bought the new Nasty Skulker models for O&G, how big are they compared to the current Night Goblins and regular Goblins? From the army book pics, they appear to be slightly smaller than the regular gobbos.

kris.sherriff
31-03-2011, 12:54
Just under the current Common Goblins, the do fit in with the unit but are not as Ape Like.

Kris

sssk
31-03-2011, 13:14
They're similar size to the current big bosses pretty much. Dare I ask what the cunning plan is?

If I remember I'll take a comparison photo this evening....I may not remember.

Avian
31-03-2011, 17:29
I don't have a cunning plan, to be honest. I am guessing that the size of the Skulkers is an indication of how big any redone regular Goblins might be.

I've been considering this lot for Skulkers - much more dynamic:
http://www.artemisblacks.com/dragonrune/images/goblins/Foot%20Blades%203.JPG

Urgat
31-03-2011, 20:45
Well, using the good old and tried method of "I hold a night goblin mini in front of my screen so the base fits exactly the one on the screen", the skulkers seem to be the same size as the plastic night goblins. I acquired the star goblin players from blood bowl to act as my nasty skulkers. I can somehow accept better a crazy nutter with a chainsaw than a goblin assassin :p

Avian
31-03-2011, 21:35
Heh. The chainsaw and bombardier guy I have as chariot crew and the pogostick guy used to be my BSB.

sssk
31-03-2011, 21:42
Sorry, haven't had time for photos, but if you have the current night gobbo big bosses, the skulkers are the same size, though their heads seem slightly smaller.