5+ ward save vs

Organ Gun 140

Core

Long beards x25 350
Full Command
Great Weapons

Quarrelers 110 135
Full Command

OF course, the problem is that i don't have enough core. I did have a unit of warriors in place of the Organ gun, but i swapped them out for well, the organ gun. I am thinking about putting them back in (but in place of what is another question) I have 5 extra points. So far the quarrelers are at one end. Perhaps more quarrelers (with great weapons, i know. i forgot to buy them) on the other end?

tmarichards
02-04-2011, 09:50
For a start, you've made the same mistake I make a lot, which is getting the points for the gyro and organ gun the wrong way round. The organ gun is 120 I believe, or 125.

The Master Rune of Gromril would be better on the BSB, the Lord can get a 1+ save by going on Shieldbearers with a rune of stone. The BSB could also do with a rune of resistance.

I'd take the master rune of grungi on the hammerers.

You don't need the rune of reloading on the cannon.

Bolt throwers don't really have a place anymore.

The grudge thrower would be better with 2 runes of penetrating and a rune of accuracy.

I'm not really sold on Ironbreakers, for those points you could get big unit of warriors with great weapons.

The champion on the quarrellers won't do anything.

SimRobert2001
03-04-2011, 21:22
The champion on the quarrelers is there so they can more effectively guard the flank they are on. I'll look at everything else. Anyone else have any other ideas?