PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Cog Dragon?

Khorneguy
04-04-2011, 09:16
Someone mentioned on here a month or two ago that there's a picture of a Cog Dragon in the art in the 8th ed rulebook, but i can't find it anywhere.

Is there actually one in there and if so can someone give a page reference because i really want to scratch build one and could do with a starting point

Thanks in advance guys

The bearded one
04-04-2011, 10:01
A cog dragon? You mean the dwarf warmachine/vehicle mentioned somewhere in the background ( skaven armybook IIRC )?

There are a couple of pictures of dwarf warmachines in the background recently. The BRB ( picture right after the rulessection of dwarfs vs goblins ) and the new O&G book ( page 6 or 7 I believe ) have a lot of dwarven coolness in the background.

The BRB picture has zeppelins in the background and moving dwarven statues. The O&G book has big stone zeppelins in the background ( with lightining around them! ) and a huge animated statue ( on the middleright in the background ) of doom and awesome.

I do not remember anything I'd describe as cog dragon. If I did I'd be running all over warseer yelling about it.

Odominus
05-04-2011, 04:09
http://i56.tinypic.com/2hmdjwy.jpg