PDA

View Full Version : characters in 1500 pt. WOC

warpsucker
05-04-2011, 15:09
hi,
I have a 1500 pt. tourney coming up, and I'm wondering what kind of characters I should take. I don't know if maybe I should take a sorcerer lord, and a bsb, or two level 2's, or maybe a chaos lord. I would really appreciate some advice here.
Another question, if I take a sorcerer, how do I make sure he doesn't get himself killed by shooting or cc to easily?

Eta
05-04-2011, 18:17
Another question, if I take a sorcerer, how do I make sure he doesn't get himself killed by shooting or cc to easily?

Easily killed WoC sorcerers? With the right equipment they are harder or at least as hard to take down as other armies' combat lords.

Talisman of Preservation / Endurance, Enchanted Shield, Charmed Shield, Golden Eye of Tzeentch together with Chaos Armour as base equipment will provide you with a lot of staying power. When you go the route of Tzeentch, you could build a cheap sorcerer on disc with 1+/3++ vs shooting (using the Enchanted Shield and the Golden Eye of Tzeentch) or for a sorcerer lord (on disc) a regular 1+/3++ save with the Enchanted Shield and the Talisman of Preservation combo.