6 Shades 96
Champion

10 Executioners 110

10 Executioners 110

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

total: 2182

I posted a list similiar to this a while back. This one however has been revised and has adjustments made to it, so please let me know of anything that looks like a faulter or needs to be changed.

ROCKY
29-03-2006, 00:34
Unit wise I would say pretty good. I would up the executioners to 12each, and I would take the xbows down to 14, and I would definately find a way to take another unit of dark riders. As for the assassin, I would consider taking an additional hand weapon, Manbane, and the rune of Kaine. Now as for your lord...he has a pretty good armor save but a horrible ward save. I would personally give the armor of blood (5+armor save, for every unsaved wound caused he gets +1 to his armors save up to 1+) give him the heart of darkness (4+wardsave), and the crimson death (halberd with unchangable s6). Good luck.

Lord_Sanguinius
29-03-2006, 04:02
Highborn 234
blood armour
heart-stone of darkness
crimson death
sea dragon cloak(its in the points, just forgot to add in first list)

Assassin 175
additional hand wep.
touch of khaine
manbane

Sorceress 180
level 2
dispel scroll x2

5 Dark Riders 127
crossbow
musician

16Warriors 186
standard
crossbows

20 Corsairs 225
full command

20 Corsairs 225
full command

Cold one Chariot 107
spear and crossbow

Cold one Chariot 107
spear and crossbow
(free choice)

6 Shades 96
Champion

12 Executioners 132

12 Executioners 132

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Very good advice on the Highborn and the Assassin. It never crossed my mind how much that equipment could help. I see your logic in adding more

Executioners but may i ask as to why i should reduce the number of warriors? Even though its only 2, they would be alot of help with shooting. I'm still new to dark elves but it seems to me 4 extra shots can make a difference.

ROCKY
29-03-2006, 16:19
Highborn 234
blood armour
heart-stone of darkness
crimson death
sea dragon cloak(its in the points, just forgot to add in first list)

Assassin 175
additional hand wep.
touch of khaine
manbane

Sorceress 180
level 2
dispel scroll x2

5 Dark Riders 127
crossbow
musician

16Warriors 186
standard
crossbows

20 Corsairs 225
full command

20 Corsairs 225
full command

Cold one Chariot 107
spear and crossbow

Cold one Chariot 107
spear and crossbow
(free choice)

6 Shades 96
Champion

12 Executioners 132

12 Executioners 132

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Reaper Bolt thrower 100

Very good advice on the Highborn and the Assassin. It never crossed my mind how much that equipment could help. I see your logic in adding more

Executioners but may i ask as to why i should reduce the number of warriors? Even though its only 2, they would be alot of help with shooting. I'm still new to dark elves but it seems to me 4 extra shots can make a difference.
your on the right track my friend! the reason I suggested to you to drop 2of the archers is because they are too buly a unit, now you DO still have points left, so you can either cut down as I suggester or heheeee take two units of 10-12 of them. and use whats left on the points to get more shades. Now what I would do is try to find a way to make points for another dark rider unit (they are one of the best fast cav in the game!) but as far as your characters and your army looks...I would say you are going to rock some people's worlds. Hats off to you.:D

Lord_Sanguinius
30-03-2006, 09:08
Once again i thank you, your advice has been much help to me. I was able to add an additonal shade, when i could've added 3 more. The reason being i took into consideration how big the forests are and how many i could fit in one so i tried to keep it at a low number which totaled to be 8, i didn't physically put the bases in an average size forest but made an accurate estimate. But by all means let me know if you think more are able to be put in.

ROCKY
30-03-2006, 21:18
Everything seems just dandy. Now only games can help you further. Test out your army, and if you see units giving you a hardtime (like cold ones failing stupidity tests) then from there you can decide what your next move is. As for prediction, well I would say that your enemies might end up talking to themselves after the fight. Good luck.