PDA

View Full Version : So what is your new Tomb Kings army going to include?

Godswildcard
08-04-2011, 16:21
Just like what it says. I think that between the GW articles and the Tk rumor thread, we have enough information to deduce what we would like our TK armies to look like come May 7th. So I ask you all, what is yours? This isn't an exact science, more of a rough estimation.

Tomb King on foot w/ DoE
Tomb Prince in Chariot
Liche Priest (probably Lvl. 3)
Liche Priest (Probably lvl. 2) w/ Cloak of the dunes, some ward save if possible.

30 Skeleton Archers
50 Skeleton Warriors w/ hand wpn, shield, FC
5 Chariots w/ FC

Necrosphinx!!!
6 Ushabti w/ Great wpns
30 Tomb Guard w/ halberd, shield, fc
3 Necro Knights w/ FC
3 Necro Knights w/ FC

Warsphinx!!!
SSC (when the plastic one comes out...in the year 3000)

...aaaaannnnddd....I'm drooling again! Can't wait!

Yamabushi
08-04-2011, 16:33
Mine will probably include the following:

Tomb King
Tomb King
Liche High Priest (Lore of Nehekhara)

Liche Priest (Lore of Light)
Necrotect

Skeleton Archers x 40
Skeleton Archers x 40
Chariots x 6
Chariots x 6

Tomb Guard x 50
Necropolis Knights x 3
Necropolis Knights x 3
Tomb Scorpion
Tomb Scorpion
Necrosphinx

SSC
Hierotitan

A good mix of range firepower, with some combat blocks, and fast flankers / ambushers. All supported by tactical magic.

theJ
09-04-2011, 20:00
Gonna have to wait and see for most of it. All I know for certain is that I'll have a Tomb King (obviously) and at least one Liche Priest with the new Lore.
Also Stalkers <3

GodlessM
09-04-2011, 20:50
Mine will probably include the following:

Tomb King
Tomb King

Liche Priest (Lore of Light)
Necrotect

Skeleton Archers x 40
Skeleton Archers x 40
Chariots x 6
Chariots x 6

Tomb Guard x 50
Necropolis Knights x 3
Necropolis Knights x 3
Tomb Scorpion
Tomb Scorpion
Necrosphinx

SSC
Hierotitan

A good mix of range firepower, with some combat blocks, and fast flankers / ambushers. All supported by tactical magic.

Assuming the wizards have additional levels and the TG have Halberds, even before adding any command or magic items, or knowing the cost of a Heirotitan this army comes to 3265pts.

astorre
09-04-2011, 21:43
not so sure about characters yet, but my army is gonna look something like this:

30 Skeleton Archers
30 Skeleton Archers
6 Chariots

40 Tomb Guard w/Halberds
6 Ushabti
3 Scorpions
2 War Sphinx

3 SSC
Necrosphinx
Casket

Private_SeeD
09-04-2011, 21:54
I have a rough idea on what i'd like my TK to contain, but till I see the TK army book I think it's jumping the gun a bit by making army lists this soon, imho

xxRavenxx
09-04-2011, 22:08
Skeletons.

jthdotcom
10-04-2011, 00:10
My new tomb kings army is going to include my WoC army, that is all

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 00:14
Just noticed that the rough list I posted earlier has disappeared, so a slight recap my army will have Lvl 4 High Liche, TK, Lvl 1 Liche, 30 TG, 50 Warriors, 30 Archers, 20 Archers, 2 Scorpions, 2 SSCs, a Warsphinx and a Necrosphinx.

My new tomb kings army is going to include my WoC army, that is all

And apparently some trolls too :rolleyes:

nagash42
10-04-2011, 09:52
let's see hmmm
TK
Priest lvl2
priest lvl2
necrotect
necrotect

20 archers
20 archers
30 spears

4 ushabti with bows
4 ushabti with bows

SSC
casket of souls

Chris_
10-04-2011, 10:05
The general idea at first (2400-2500 pts) is going to be:

Tomb King

Liche Priest (Lore of Nehekhara)
Tomb Prince

50 Sword and Board
20 Archers
20 Archers
4 Chariots

30 Tomb Guard
Warsphinx
Tomb Scorpion
Tomb Scorpion

Necrolith Colossus

colonel kane trine
10-04-2011, 10:13
Bit of everything apart from crappy snake surfers

Coldblood666
10-04-2011, 12:30
I would like to build an army of nothing but chariots, tomb guard, ushabti with bows, a casket, 2 warsphinx's, and necropolis knights. Im not sure about the stalkers yet and im not really digging the necrosphinx model.

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 13:27
The general idea at first (2400-2500 pts) is going to be:

Tomb King

Liche Priest (Lore of Nehekhara)
Tomb Prince

50 Sword and Board
20 Archers
20 Archers
4 Chariots

30 Tomb Guard
Warsphinx
Tomb Scorpion
Tomb Scorpion

Necrolith Colossus

AFAIK only the Heirophant has the Nehekaran lore.

Chris_
10-04-2011, 13:32
AFAIK only the Heirophant has the Nehekaran lore.Yes, but I bet the other one can choose it as well? Would be kinda stupid if you couldn't choose a second wizard with it. As I understood it, it is only the hierophant that MUST choose the Lore of Nehekhara, the others are free to choose either Nehekhara, Light or Death.

Ravening Wh0re
10-04-2011, 13:33
A rough 2000pts:

High Liche Priest lvl4 (Nehek)
High Liche Priest lvl3 (Light)
Tomb Prince

40 Spear Skeletons
30 Bow Skeletons
5 Light Horsemen
30 Tomb Guard

3 Stalkers
Warsphinx
Casket of Souls

It initially had 6 chariots but dropped them because I feel they are too expensive pointwise to justify.

Haravikk
10-04-2011, 13:36
Just want to note, for those of you considering Necropolis Knights; if you load up on chariot bases it should actually be possible to build 3 Necropolis Knights and 3 Sepulchral Stalkers per box, as the difference is in the top halves and both units mention coming out from beneath the sand, you can just glue 3 models onto bases without the top half and put a simple bump in the sand behind them.

That way 33.50 won't be quite so unreasonable ;)

I'm curious though, how are people building their lists, are the new army books in the stores already?

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 13:48
Yes, but I bet the other one can choose it as well? Would be kinda stupid if you couldn't choose a second wizard with it. As I understood it, it is only the hierophant that MUST choose the Lore of Nehekhara, the others are free to choose either Nehekhara, Light or Death.

Nah, IIRC, Frgt/10 said the Heirophant must take Nehekara, and the rest must take Light or Death.

I'm curious though, how are people building their lists, are the new army books in the stores already?

We have most of the points costs already in the rumours section, though that being said, a lot of these lists are nearing 4k pts, so I'm guessing a lot of these people are speculating.

TheKingInYellow
10-04-2011, 13:50
Nah, IIRC, Frgt/10 said the Heirophant must take Nehekara, and the rest must take Light or Death.

That would be crippling. We need healing coming from every possible source.

TheKingInYellow
10-04-2011, 13:51
As to the question at hand, I bought three battalions at the old price, 30 tomb guard, 2 knight/stalker boxes and three Sphinxes.

I'll supplement with characters and maybe some Ushabti later.

Okuto
10-04-2011, 14:29
people are already making lists and the pt values arent even out yet?

I just know I'll be using my casket and hopefully my bone giant will be better than the rubbish it is now.

I will not be getting TG though, GW can cram those overpriced things though I will be bulking out my ubshabti/skellie units and getting a sphinx

bluemage
10-04-2011, 14:43
Well based on what I know of the point costs. I tend to play 2500 points so.

Tomb King
High Priest lvl 4 with nekehara lore
Priest lvl 1 or 2 with Nekehara lore

chariots 3
bow skeletons 20
base skeletons 35

tomb guard 25
sphynx
scorp
scorp

other sphynx
ssc
casket

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 14:44
people are already making lists and the pt values arent even out yet?

On the contrary most of them are.

Well based on what I know of the point costs. I tend to play 2500 points so.

Tomb King
High Priest lvl 4 with nekehara lore
Priest lvl 1 or 2 with Nekehara lore

chariots 3
bow skeletons 20
base skeletons 35

tomb guard 25
sphynx
scorp
scorp

other sphynx
ssc
casket

Very similar to my own list.

Okuto
10-04-2011, 14:56
hmmmm then this is promising, many of us TK players won't have to buy much stuff then to get a decent sized army on the field. I was of the opinion that I'd have to bulk out my forces some more.

Also pondering if we could do a chariot horde...that'd be interesting

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 14:57
Since they are core you could, though not should how good it would be.

bluemage
10-04-2011, 15:03
I think the problem with running a chariot horde, is that if your opponent gets the charge, your unit will feel like a large waste of points. Its also around 1000 points.

My strategy against a chariot horde, would be reforming for steadfast, and staggering my line so only 3-4 of the chariots would get impact hits. If I held then go for a flank charge.

SamVimes
10-04-2011, 15:04
Depends on what Arkhan the black is like. I'm going to build the army around him, but it's hard to determine what the rest of the army is going to be until I know his weaknesses and strengths (aside from being a level 5 caster). I will have a bone giant and a unit of mummies (tg), as well as some skeleton archers. The rest is up in the air.

Okuto
10-04-2011, 15:06
That liche bone giant sounds promising though, I'd take 3 bound spells a turn......

Hmm good point on chariot horde.....it'd look mighty impressive though

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 15:09
What's the third bound spell?

bluemage
10-04-2011, 15:10
The bone giants do sound fun. The point costs I've heard mentioned ~230 make then sound reasonably priced. I plan on waiting for a suitable plastic model to be released by GW though, or for banebeasts to release a resin model.

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 15:11
The bone giants do sound fun. The point costs I've heard mentioned ~230 make then sound reasonably priced. I plan on waiting for a suitable plastic model to be released by GW though, or for banebeasts to release a resin model.

Not sure about the Heirotitan, but the Colossus is way cheaper than that. Think in the high 100's.

bluemage
10-04-2011, 15:13
Wow, does it still have unstoppable assault? I could see myself running a couple of those when the model gets released.

GodlessM
10-04-2011, 15:17
Yes it does, and I think (i haven't had this confirmed and may be from an older draft) has +1WS. XHW has to be bought now though, however it still comes in at less than 200pts I believe.

vinny t
10-04-2011, 15:25
Mine is looking like:

King on foot
Liche High Priest

Priest
Priest

2x20 Bowmen
40 Skellies
3x3 Chariots

Warsphinx
Warsphinx
34 Tomb Guard with Halberds
Scorpion
Scorpion

Colussus
Hierotitan

or something along those lines

astorre
12-04-2011, 08:50
After learning a little bit more about point costs I've rethought my army...
as a fun list....
Tomb King - Chariot, Healing Spear
High Liche Priest
Liche Priest - Lv2, Light
Necrotect
30 Skeleton Archers - FC
30 Skeleton Archers - FC
5 Chariots - FC
2 Scorpions
2 War Sphinx
6 Necropolis Knights
3 Skull Catapults
Necrosphinx

and for tournaments.....
Tomb King - Destroyer of Eternities
High Liche Priest
Icon Bearer
Tomb Prince
40 Skeleton Warriors - Light Armour, FC
30 Skeleton Archers - Musician, SB
3 Chariots
40 Tomb Guard - Halberds, FC
6 Ushabti
War Sphinx
3 SSC
Hierotitan

Chaos Undecided
12-04-2011, 09:06
Aiming for around 2k initially something like

Tomb King
High Liche Priest
Lich Priest
Necrotect

20 Archers
40 Warriors
40 Warriors
6 Chariots

6 Necropolis Knights
1-2 War Sphinx

I'd imagine that'd be all I could get into 2k but gives a basic outline to work on.

Mercutius
12-04-2011, 09:51
Because I'm comming from a painters point of view, at first I will include everything I have finished so far: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3101785

And then I want to paint Sphinx(es), TG and Stalkers, at last I will fill with normal Skeletons :-).

Korraz
12-04-2011, 11:21

For Christ's sake, the more details I learn, the further my enthusiasm burrows...

Anyway.
TK on Chariot
Hierophant
Light Priest
2x6 Chariots
40 Archers
60 Spearkeletons

That's my base. Monsters, Scorpions and so on will be added as appropriate.

GodlessM
12-04-2011, 11:58
and for tournaments.....
Tomb King - Destroyer of Eternities
High Liche Priest
Icon Bearer
Tomb Prince
40 Skeleton Warriors - Light Armour, FC
3 Chariots
40 Tomb Guard - Halberds, FC
6 Ushabti
War Sphinx
3 SSC
Hierotitan

What size tournaments do ye play at? :p

For Christ's sake, the more details I learn, the further my enthusiasm burrows...

We've got this confirmed otherwise now; other Priest can choose the Lore of Nehekara.

Korraz
12-04-2011, 13:08
Thank god. Being limited to one priest would have been a joke.

Enigmatik1
12-04-2011, 14:58
Skeletons who aren't archers.

Fixed for my own perspective. :D

I'm considering a Necrosphinx, although I've been a fan of Big Bone (he has yet to fail me) for a long time but have no desire to run a monster-heavy list. My lists have always been predicated on chariots and that isn't changing because it's why I play Tomb Kings in the first place. However, the thought of putting down 2 Necropshinxes and a Bone Giant does have a certain appeal (if points allow).

I'm seriously considering Sepulcher Stalkers because I like the models. I'm on the fence about the Warsphinx and the Necropolis Knights, although I'm leaning towards not using either. A Sphinx mounted King does tempt, however...just because.

Edit: It looks like I'm going to have to include more than one LP. The only time I did that previously aside from my first few games with TK was when I fielded one on a Casket. Now that that's out, I like the possibilities the Nehekaran lore backed by Light or Death offer to not consider including an additional priest (or even a High Priest now that I don't have to field a King to get core Chariots).

loveless
12-04-2011, 15:33
I would be all over this army if the models were cheaper. I'd love a construct-heavy list, but I get the feeling that's not going to work out without a solid core of skeletons.

Constructs are too expensive ($-wise) however, and I'm not looking to invest the time to convert. I'll probably give this army a pass - might pick up a Necrosphinx at some point, though, as it seems worth the cost of admission and looks fun to assemble.

WarhammerNoob4ever
13-04-2011, 04:09
I think my list is gonna look something like this

HLP
TP on sphinx
LP
Necrotect (or 2)

50x Skele (archers or S/B gonna wait on book)
50x Skele (^)

6-7 Heavy Horsemen

2 Warsphinx

1 Bone Giant
1 Heirotitan

going construct heavy

Ronin[XiC]
13-04-2011, 09:02
What about a gunline?

Lords
TK
HP

Heroes
Priest

Core
2*18 Archers
2x3 Chariots
40 Skeletons
1x5 light Cav

Special
2 Scorpions
Warsphinx
3 Stalkers

Rare
2 Caskets
2 Catapults

That SHOULD be less than 2250 so some more stuff could be added.

3 ICfB units = enemy warmachines will be dead on turn 2. The caskets will TRASH all supporting units outside the generals LD Range and the 2 Catapults will kill monsters (flaming for the win :) ).
The Warsphinx is a great blocker against infantery and 2 units of 3 chariots are pretty nice countercharging units and they keep light stuff away from your flanks (3d6 S4 impact hits is pretty nasty against everything without numbers and/or armorsave. So Elves will hate it :) )

Darkspear
13-04-2011, 09:39
I am doing an army based on the Egyptian faction in the computer games Age of Empires and Age of Mythology (to honor my favourite series). As I have no information on point cost yet I will simply post a list ASSUMING that I have all the points I need

Tomb King on warsphinx (represent the elephants & Sphinx in the game)
High Liche Priest (doubt there will be enough points though)
Tomb Prince
Liche Priest

20 Skeleton Archers
50 Skeleton Spearmen
15 Skeleton Cavalry
3 Chariots

6 Ushabti (represent Anubite in the games)
3 Ushabti Archers (represent Anubite)
1 Scorpion (Scorpion man in the game, and my scorpion was previously converted to look like the bony version of the unit in the game)
25 Tombguard w Halberd (still rather undecided)
Carrion (still undecided)

Screaming Skull (for the good old stone thrower in AOE)
Maybe another Sphinx for rare (few of the rare units fit the AOE/AOM theme)

Spiney Norman
13-04-2011, 11:15
I have to say, theres a lot of people on here that don't give any thought to the watch tower scenario, do people just ignore the BRB scenarios or what?

Tomb King/prince on foot
L4 Liche high Priest on foot
L2 Liche priest on foot or herald on foot

30 Skeleton warriors (hand weapon & shield)
20 Skeleton archers
6 Chariots

24 Tomb Guard
Scorpion
4 Ushabti

Casket of Souls
Screaming skull catapult

That ought to fill about 2K pts with a little jiggling of magic items etc. I'm considering a large unit of cavalry as well, just to see how they go (as I already have the models). No new models for me at this stage, I don't really like any of them except the sphynx, and I'm not really fond of the sphynx concept for the army at the minute.

Lukasz_VT
13-04-2011, 11:56
Casket of Soooouuuuls!

... Soooouuuuls!

Nocculum
13-04-2011, 12:15
A unit of 6-9 chariots.

5 Light Horsemen.

5 Heavy Horsemen.

35 or so Skeletons.

20 Tomb Guard.

10 Archers.

10 Archers.

King, Priest, BSB, 4th character depending.

Constructs and support where needed, ideally, one Necrosphinx for some decapitations :).

GodlessM
13-04-2011, 12:23
;5459978']What about a gunline?

Lords
TK
HP

Heroes
Priest

Core
2*18 Archers
2x3 Chariots
40 Skeletons
1x5 light Cav

Special
2 Scorpions
Warsphinx
3 Stalkers

Rare
2 Caskets
2 Catapults

That SHOULD be less than 2250 so some more stuff could be added.

3 ICfB units = enemy warmachines will be dead on turn 2. The caskets will TRASH all supporting units outside the generals LD Range and the 2 Catapults will kill monsters (flaming for the win :) ).
The Warsphinx is a great blocker against infantery and 2 units of 3 chariots are pretty nice countercharging units and they keep light stuff away from your flanks (3d6 S4 impact hits is pretty nasty against everything without numbers and/or armorsave. So Elves will hate it :) )

It's not much of a gunline since you actually chose to forgo range attacks in most cases (like taking more Warriors instead of more Archers in core).

Da Black Gobbo
13-04-2011, 14:13
If i get to start the army, probably i'll build something like:

--Lvl4 Priest
--Necrotect
--Tomb Prince
--lvl2 priest

--6 chariots
--30 Archers
--30 Tombguards
--Necrosphinx with tombguard
--6 Ushabti
--6 Surfing knights

If points are left, a casket...

Ronin[XiC]
13-04-2011, 14:27
It's not much of a gunline since you actually chose to forgo range attacks in most cases (like taking more Warriors instead of more Archers in core).

Only bad gunlines have 100% shooters.
If you have nothing to stop the enemy to come to your all your missile troops will be killed in CC.

This is not 7th. You cannot really marchblock anymore and troops are too big to kill with fire.
You NEED power in CC to win the game (thus the Warsphinx).

A pure gunline is useless. A mixed force with more shooting than usual might work.

TheDrugLordX
13-04-2011, 15:41
If we get some new skellies...

lich high priest (lvl 4)
Tomb Prince

30 archers
30 archers
40 spearmen

30 tombguard with bows
6 bow Ushabtis
war sphynx

2 screaming skull catapult
casket of souls

Really rough calucations, depending on costs this should alow me another prince, or maybe try to squeeze in something to deal with enemy warmachines, or a bone giant (since i simply love 'em, I am especially interested in the new hierotitan).

If we don't get new skellies, well, i guess I'll convert mine from VCs.

EDIT: obviously i meant for 2500pt games.

GodlessM
13-04-2011, 15:48
;5460717']Only bad gunlines have 100% shooters.

Nobody said anything about 100% shooters, but 2 small units of Archers, 2 stone throwers, and 2 caskets is not a gunline.

If we get some new skellies...

There's no 'if' about it, we've known for months they aren't coming any time soon.

Gonzoyola
13-04-2011, 16:29
I intend to be playing some rather huge games so this may seem like a lot but heres my rough guesstimate.

Lords=========

Tomb King -
Destroyer of Eternities
(Armor Filler)
WarSphinx

Khalida

Liche High Priest

Necrotect SC

Heroes===============

Liche Priest (foot)
- Nehekara
Liche Priest (foot)
- Nehekara
Liche Priest (foot)
- Lore of Light
Liche Priest (Mounted)
- Lore of Light

Tomb Herald (Can they be put on Chariots?)

Core================

60 Skeleton Spearmen

50 Skeleton Archers

4x Chariot - FC

4x Chariot - FC

15x Light Horsemen

15x Heavy Horsemen

( I read that Tomb Swarms are Special now, but I will include them here)

4x Tomb Swarm

Special=============

Ushabti x6

Tomb Scorpion

NecroKnights

25x Tomb Guard

Rare==============
Casket of Souls

Screaming Skull Catapult

Screaming Skull Catapult

NecroSphynx

Bone Colossus

This is a very rough draft, though outlines what I will be using at my disposal.

Tokamak
13-04-2011, 16:43
Would be interesting to stick a points limits on this or people will simply pick everything times 10. Which muddles any apparent trends and themes that might be going on.

DeathlessDraich
13-04-2011, 17:22
Intend to experiment with these variations at 2500pts:

1) Horde Skelly warriors,- with the following variants: TG unit/s and Sphinx, ICFB, gunlines

2) Horde TG with small units of Bowmen with ICFB, gunline, Monstrous units variations

3) Mainly Infantry - 30 skellies, 2X 18 TG, Scorpion, SSC, Sphinx

4) Fast moving (relatively!)
a) 3 Cavalry units, 2 chariot units Necrosphinx, TK mounted on Warsphinx
b) All chariot core, Stalkers and/or NecroKnights , Necrosphinx, TK mounted on Warsphinx
c) Light Horsemen core, Stalkers, Scorpions, TG

5) Monster muncher -
a)5 sphinxes and holding infantry unit
b) Monstrous MSU style - Ushabti, Warsphinx, BGiant, NKnights and/or Stalkers with minimal core block/s of warriors

6) ICFB spam -
a) Swarms, 2 Scorpions, 2 units Stalkers, unit with ICFB banner
b) Combined with MSU style units of Bowmen and Ushabti/ Stalakers/ Sphinxes

7) Gunline - units of 10 or 20 Bowmen, 3 Stalkers, Casket of Souls, 2 SSCs, Bone Giant with shooting attack, 6 Ushabti with Bows

Characters - A) TK with 3 lvl 2 priests or B) 2 TKs with 3 priests C) TK and 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 2 - haven't read all the rules yet so this aspect will have to wait until I've thoroughly read all the rules

That will be at least 15 games of experimentation.
Anyone who will be playing with similar lists please pm me with any comments/results/analysis.

TheKingInYellow
13-04-2011, 18:04
Gunline is certainly interesting. 2 SSCs, 2 caskets, bows, Ushabti bows, giant with bow, etc...

TheDrugLordX
13-04-2011, 20:23
There's no 'if' about it, we've known for months they aren't coming any time soon.

Well, I have time. Won't be playing TKs before my tau are finished, and since their new army book won't be here for another year I got plenty of time to paint my skaven untill then. Maybe by then, sometime, we will have new skeletons! :)

I'm glad to see that most people here choose to play with only one, sometimes 2, sphynx. I really hate hero/monster hammer and I feel it would ruin the game somewhat if everybody ran a zillion sphynxes.

Hey, maybe I'll choose to NOT go mainstream and play without sphynxes............... I must be crazy :D

Deff Mekz
13-04-2011, 20:30
Me?
I will probally include;

Tomb King
Liche Priest (lv4)
Liche Priest (Lv2)
2 Princes (1 on Warsphinx)

2x 40 Skellie Blocks
2X 6 Chariots

30/40 TG
Necrosphinx
2x Tomb Scorpions
3 Sepurchal Stalkers
6 Ushabti

And maybe some other stuff depending on how much the wallet is hurting by then. :D

librerian_samae
17-04-2011, 17:16
idealy in 2000ish points: a king/prince with death mask on sphinx, hiero and maybey light priest and scarab prince.

block o skellies and 2 smallish archers plus 3 chariots and 5 light horse.

2 bases of scarab, scorpion 3 stalkers and 15 to 20 tombgaurd with banner of undying legion

and finaly a bone giant of some type.

Of course this is probably well over points :p

Skyros
18-04-2011, 18:09
Without points values, I'm not sure how useful this is.

Not too many people taking carrion though!

H33D
18-04-2011, 18:21
TK
HLP
HLP
LP
LP

nothing but 40 man s/b skellies for core

18 ushabti with bows ftw

bone giant with bow

sphinxes if room!

SamVimes