PDA

View Full Version : Chronicles of the Inquistion: The Farsight Excusrion OOC Thread

Grand Warlord
29-03-2006, 14:46
Well post your characters here and I will cretique them as necessary whoever signs up may also comment on players characters but keep it polite ... No flame wars please.

Most Likely Enemy will be Tau but you never know... could be squats or something ... lol

No God Characters (Ever Lol)
No Xenos Characters (At this time)
0-1 Inquisitor (preferably Ordo Xenos)
0 Space Marines (At this time)

Please stick to the characters available off of the GW =][= Website or the Rulebook as I can look them up and understand them. I would like to begin in 1 to 2 weeks ... sooner if I can find atleast 5 or 6 players. And please do not hesitate to PM/Email me with questions.

I will post more after work with more Info as needed ... I am headed off to work and wanted to get this out in the open.

Bmaxwell
29-03-2006, 15:08
Could I bring Kard back around for another go? or is he to evil for this one?

Name: Kard
Class: Inquistor
ordor: Xenos

Equipment: Force Axe and a simple brown robe that covers his body.

Pysker Powers: Enfeeble, Puppet Master, Burning Fist, Firestorm, Banishment, Interogation (same as Andrews)

Background: A young Inquistor by Inquistor standeres. Fiery Red hair that is slightly below his shouldars and the way it rolls off his head it looks like he is on fire. Pale white skin covers his body weather he was born like this or bleached his skin to unease the People he tourters for infomation. He is know to be a powerful psyker some even wonder if he is to powerful to be intrusted with the rank of inquistor. Even some rumors have spread that he has used Daemonhosts but all mental propeing done proves the anwser to be no.

Xavier
29-03-2006, 16:03
Name: Serenity
Class: Death Cult Assassin
Weapons: Two single edged swords, Four throwing knives and Four other concealed blades.
Armour: None
Equipment: A number of vials containing Bloodfire and Choke toxins, Synskin.
Skills: Acrobatic, Ambidextrous, Blademaster, Catfall, Dodge, Lightning reflexes, Feint, First Strike and Nerves of Steel.

Appearance: Normally she wears long black robes when she has no cause for stealth, beneath these she wears black synskin and a dark red corset (Think the 40k assasin models or the Inquisitor assassin sisters) She wears no mask and her dark blonde hair is kept in a tight pony tail that runs to the small of her back, she has light green eyes that seem to look straight through anything she looks at.

Grand Warlord
29-03-2006, 23:18
I don't care if Kard is either or not but no sacrificing your team members this time around .

Bmaxwell
29-03-2006, 23:51
you take all the fun out of it :)

Tanith Ghost
30-03-2006, 05:16
Profesional wiseacre reporting for duty.

Sardan McDonald(Mac or Scope, to friends)
Class: Storm trooper
Equipment: Sniper rifle(personal modifications, counts as master crafted), hellpistol, combat knife, and the odd melta charge for when it all hits the fan.

Backround:Orphaned in an eldar raid at the age of 10, Sardan idolized his adoptive father, a Commisar with the Cadians who came in to help throw back the eldar. Commisar Meridius took care of the boy for five years, promoting him to the rank of trooper and personaly training him to be a soldier, instructing him in weapon use, and instiling him with an iron strong faith in the Emperor. When the oppoutunity presented itself, Commisar Meridian arranged for the young Sardan to be placed in the Schola Progenum.

Days before he was to be transferred, an ork raid hit the world the regiment was stationed on. Sardan's platoon was cut off, and feared overrun. Under heavy fire and with all officers dead, Sardan rallied the handful of men left. For five hours, they frustrated the ork attackers, fighting well over their weight. While this was due in part to the assault cannon turrets coming online just in time to murder the first wave of orks, it was also due to the sheer courage of the men in the trench. The turrets lost power as the tenth ork charge in half as many hours came bearing down on them. Sardan left cover and ran toward the severed cable. And Ork rokkit hit blew his leg off mid thigh.

Crawling, he cut a length of razor wire and used it to restore power, nearly electrocuting himself before passing out from lack of blood. The cannons blazed to life and cut the orks to shreds. Sardan was not to meet the Emperor that day, however. The Imperial counter assault vengefully wiped out the ork raiders, and Sardan was rushed to a feild hospital
where the sisters hospitaler pulled him from the jaws of death.
Sardan lost his left leg to the surgeon's saw, but gained the Medalion Crimson from Commisar Meridius. Sardan went on to complete his stormtrooper training
and excelled at sniping. Forwarded to the Ordo Xenos by his own request, Sardan
is a cynical man, always expecting the worst and preparing accordingly.
He hates all aliens on general principal and takes pride in killing them as the scum they are, reminding the hated xenos that they're just more meat for the grinder. Nothing makes him happier than ventilating an alien skull.

He's done a few jobs for various inquisitors, as is valued for his ability to get the job done, despite being a flippant wiseacre and chronic drunk.

Grand Warlord
30-03-2006, 23:38
Any other takers? I can probably start with the 3 of you if no one else wants to join in.

Oh And Kard is fine, TGs Character is fine as well ... just waiting for Xavier and maybe another player or 2

Nid
31-03-2006, 00:26
Dak 'Ugegob, Ogryn BONEhead

Dak is your standard Ogryn, 8 and a half feet tall, 450 pounds. His trusty Ripper shotgun 'Betty' is never far from his side. He sports a crude iron gob for the back of his head where the BONEhead surgery was done. As such, he's pretty smart for an Ogryn, maybe intelligence-wise about a 9 year old child. He has a short mohawk of dark brown hair, and stubble covering his huge jaw. One tusk justs out of his gums on the lower jaw, the other is cracked off halfway.

Slazton
01-04-2006, 00:09
*reserved position* Don't know who I'll bring in, possiably one of Cyro's many agents as you are dealing with Tau....

Grand Warlord
01-04-2006, 20:33
Attention all players ... we will begin monday at the latest. Please make all changes necessary to the character and prepare to pruge the unclean in the name of the emperor.

If you haven't posted your character please do so ASAP.

Harlequin'sDance
01-04-2006, 23:14
Pending Slazton and Xavier's characters, here's mine:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=154048&postcount=24

Xavier
02-04-2006, 23:27
Done, I couldn't be bothered trying to find crusader background and since two of you are psykers a crusader would be a little bit odd to have running around.

Slazton
03-04-2006, 13:06
Name: Marx
Class: Hired Muscle
Weapons: Bolt carbine, two autopistols and a chain axe.
Armour: Carapace Armour
Apearance: Tall, well built, dark skin and long black braided hair with red eyes.
Background: Not alot is known about Marx other than he was once a bounty hunter and was taken into the Inquisition for his skills for hunting and routing out enemies. He is a markmans with his bolt carbine and can handle himself in a battle. When things get close, Marx is unsuaully quick for his size and combimed with the chainaxe, Marx becomes a very lethal man. Inquisitor Cyro has found the man useful and when heard Inquisitor Andrew was leading a battle against the Tau, he sent Marx as a gift. Marx hates Tau and will gladly follow any orders to destroy the foul xenos.

He is slightly unhinged and is not known to talk much, but when he does, its usually just to shut people up.

Sorry took my time :p

Grand Warlord
04-04-2006, 00:24
Let Us Begin:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=582111#post582111

Here is Inquisitor Lord Andrew if he ever becomes necessary otherwise he will remain only as a GM tool:

Beliefs:
Puritan, Pathos [Istvaanian/Monodominant]

Statistics:
Ws-99 Bs-83 S-70 T-70 I-100
Wp-93 Sg-97 Nv-97 Ld-89 Speed-6

Equipment:
Imperial Absolution:
Bolt Pistol, x2 Standard Reloads. x1 Kraken Clip
Imperial Justice:
Plasma Pistol
Master-Crafted Power Sword
Shock Maul
x2 Fragmentation Grenades
x1 Stasis Grenade
x2 Tanglefoot Grenades
Carapace Armor [Chest/Abdomen/Groin] (Armor: 6)
Bonded: Ceramite/Reflective
Flak Armor [Arms/Legs] (Armor: 3)
Pentagrammic Wards
Advanced Bionic Eye:
Motion Tracker Auspex

Background: WIP

Wiseman
05-04-2006, 12:21
Callum Huddlestone
Class: Crusader
Weapons: Combat Shield (in the shape of a crusaders shield), Power Sword, Laspistol
Armour: Carapace Armour
Apearance: Stocky, Solid Build, White Skin, Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Background:
Callum was originally part of a test by the Magos Biologis at the order of Inquisitor Lord Crax to see if the Pariah Gene could be implanted into a human emrbyo. Out of his entire test batch, he was the only to survive birth, and though not entirely a pariah, his presence is extremely painful to any psykers in his vacinity, while no one else would notice any difference. Seeing his use, Crux brought him into his service quickly, bringing him up as a crusader, he was taught to hate the witch, the daemon and the heretic in all their forms, and to take no risks, a million dead is a worthy sacrifice to prevent the taint of one heretic.

Grand Warlord
05-04-2006, 15:14
That is acceptable please post in the IC thread when you are ready.

Xavier
05-04-2006, 17:28
.. Why on earth couldn't I just do what diddimz did..

vforvenator
05-04-2006, 18:10
Is it too late to sign up for this one? I've an idea for a Mutant 'centaur' (or satyr, failing that) hied to one of the Inquisitors - let me know and I'll post up details.

Grand Warlord
05-04-2006, 18:15
Um I think were pretty full for now but if you would like to PM me some ideas I can possibly fit you in at a later time.

Tanith Ghost
05-04-2006, 18:46
Is it too late to sign up for this one? I've an idea for a Mutant 'centaur' (or satyr, failing that) hied to one of the Inquisitors - let me know and I'll post up details.

You could keep the eldar RPG alive while we wait for slazton.:eyebrows:
What are you waiting for? Post!

vforvenator
05-04-2006, 18:50
I'm still waiting for Xavier's character to make a move so I can sasshy round after her.

Xavier
05-04-2006, 22:13
All the more reason not to post till you do :p

I am completely failing at creative thought for some reason..

Grand Warlord
05-04-2006, 22:24
Im not allowing any more players at this time so hurry up xavier lol and those who havent .. POST lol

Xavier
05-04-2006, 22:34
K fine done, I just did what I know best, subtly insult tanith's character as always ;) ":p"

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 06:25
Why don't you find sombody else to pester for once?

Xavier
06-04-2006, 09:45
But its so easy to pester you :p

Nid
06-04-2006, 19:37
My bad, just noticed thread was up.

Nid
06-04-2006, 20:27
Ogryn fluff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogryn

Basic highlights: Claustrophobic, weak-minded, yet divinely loyal. They are easily convinced to do things, 'Long as it would make the Emperor happy.' Think a dog in a 400-500 lb body armed with an automatic shotgun :D They can easily be manipulated, although I trust you lot wouldn't dream of doing something like that :p

Xavier
06-04-2006, 21:57
Damn drunk guardsmen...

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 22:32
Next time bring your own still. Or better yet, stay home with your own still.

Xavier
06-04-2006, 22:33
Now why would I somthing like that, its so much more fun pretending to be a drunk than actually going out and having a social life.. oh wait.. wrong character.

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 22:47
Yeah, that's me, with the life, the free moonshine, and friends.

Nid
06-04-2006, 22:49
"New plan. Let the wookiee win"[/threepio] :p

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 22:53
Because droids don't rip your arms from their sockets when they loose.[/Han Solo] :D

Xavier
06-04-2006, 23:04
Ok leaving aside taniths fantasy life..

Ill leave my posting there for now and let the others have their say in the heated argument ;)

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 23:09
Ok leaving aside taniths life being better than mine...

Ill leave my posting there for now and let the others have their say in the heated argument ;)

Corrected.

Xavier
06-04-2006, 23:12
No, it was right the first time, fantasy life

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 23:13
No, it was right the first time, all I have is a fantasy life

Much more accurate now.

Xavier
06-04-2006, 23:17
Hey cool lets quote peoples posts and change what they actually said in them..

I seem to have a fixation for playing characters in role playing games who like to drink, often have a background in which they save alot of people from eldar or dark eldar or suffer some huge misfortune at their hands. I also like to play the pious imperial even though most of the things im stating are just repeating the first fact and I have no depth to my argument nor understanding of the point im trying to make.

I also have very foul smelling breath.

Tanith, I also notice you've taken your slap law line out your signature, which is quite a shame, since this would seem to be the perfect opotunity to use it on the advertiser

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 23:20
Hey cool lets quote peoples posts and change what they actually said in them..

Either you're joking, in which case I don't care what you say, or you are trying to start a flame war, and I'm just going to report you.

I don't know what your major malfunction is, but get over it.:eyebrows:

Xavier
06-04-2006, 23:25
Did I miss somthing? I thought you started this "flame war" if thats what you want to call it.

I know maybe I should have made more liberal use of the :p smiley that way you might take it as a joke :eyebrows:

Tanith Ghost
06-04-2006, 23:32
Now why would I somthing like that, its so much more fun pretending to be a drunk than actually going out and having a social life.. oh wait.. wrong character.

This would be you starting it. You seem to have nothing better to do than take digs at me.

Most people put links and joke in their sigs. You put a dig at at me in yours.
Enough already. At this point, I'm not going to get myself in trouble over this, so I'm going to report further baiting on your part.

Xavier
06-04-2006, 23:38
Next time bring your own still. Or better yet, stay home with your own still.

Uh, what would you call this?

And me commenting on another character in the OOC thread for the RPG is starting a Flame War? I was only commenting that you seem to always have a character who drinks, Be it a space marine, a guardsmen etc. No variation.

People also put funny and stupid things said by other people in their signatures, as in this case. Why on earth would adding a :p smiley to a post show humour?

Tanith Ghost
07-04-2006, 05:19
And me commenting on another character in the OOC thread for the RPG is starting a Flame War? I was only commenting that you seem to always have a character who drinks, Be it a space marine, a guardsmen etc. No variation.

Is there some RPG law banning such? If not, mind your own buisiness.

I also have very foul smelling breath.

This is hardly a comment on an RPG character trend. The still comment was
in RPG context. Your remark was implying I have no life. You offered the first personal insult.

Like I said before, I don't know what you have against me personaly, but get over it.

Grand Warlord
07-04-2006, 05:38
Hey now, everyone play nice .. I will post again in the morning ... flaming will not be tolerated and I will shut this down if it gets too bad ... to be honest I just got home and as yet havent had a chance to read all the IC post .. its like 5 pages lol slow on the posting until I can post again lol

Edit: Upon further review of the situation please keep all personal problems outside of my RPG or in this forum and be advised the Warseer Inqusition may or may not be watching this. I understand that OOC and IRL some feeling may be not on the best of sides but I demand that you leave it out of my RPG. I will not have another failure due to rampant OOC Flaming brought onto IC RPG ... and I can see that happening. No character knows the other so lets try to be nice or I will call in the upper brass of this website.

Oh and Nid has Co-GM powers for the time being.

Tanith Ghost
07-04-2006, 05:54
Got it boss. You won't hear another peep outa me. :)

Nid
07-04-2006, 07:10
/me Does a little happy dance

Xavier
07-04-2006, 09:11
Ok, but while reading the IC posts you might want to actually comment on what were were arguing about since it has a bearing on this rpg now.

Nid
07-04-2006, 20:41
I'm camping till tomorrow, wont be posting till then. Tanith, you have Dak.

Tanith Ghost
07-04-2006, 20:45
Will do. Dak's in good hands.

Grand Warlord
18-04-2006, 15:21
OK any new takers who want to play? youve got a week to decide. PLEASE KEEP ALL PERSONAL ISSUES WITH OTHER PLAYERS OUT OF MY RPG.

Xavier
18-04-2006, 23:38
Im still in for it provided you are actually around and will actually roleplay your character and not just completely shut down any extra parts of the storyline that may add depth too our characters

Grand Warlord
19-04-2006, 02:03
no, not when these extra parts are personal vendettas ... from what i hear you adn TG hate each other and I am afraid it will contiue through your characters.

If you can keep your personal problems out of the RPG then that is fine but if not then Im sorry but I won't stand for it.

Tanith Ghost
19-04-2006, 03:09
I'm still in. Like I said before, you won't get another peep of trouble from me.:)

vforvenator
19-04-2006, 19:27
Got your PM, Mr W - I'm still up for the Centaur, if that's alright?
V.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 02:53
No the satyr.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 17:18
ATTENTION PLAYERS NEEDED:

I need 1 to 3 players to fill out the ranks in Chronicles with Vforvenator a possibility a couple more would be much appreciated.

biggreengribbly
20-04-2006, 17:28
Well, if you're short a player, I've always fancied giving a sister of the Orders Sabine a try!

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 17:30
Post something up and we ll get things in order.

biggreengribbly
20-04-2006, 17:37
Actually, on second thoughts I'd better not. I have a lot on my plate right now.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 17:39
Oh well sorry to hear that ... has someone talked bad about me lol

biggreengribbly
20-04-2006, 17:42
No, it's nothing personal. I'm just already signed up for like four or five rp's and am up to my neck in uni assignments till late next month!

So I really should be exercising a little restraint and doing more work and less RP!

Xavier
20-04-2006, 18:07
no, not when these extra parts are personal vendettas ... from what i hear you adn TG hate each other and I am afraid it will contiue through your characters.

If you can keep your personal problems out of the RPG then that is fine but if not then Im sorry but I won't stand for it.

What you see as a vendeta is my character being played for what they are and tanith playing his for what it is. Now unless you are going to force us to have the exact same belief in the emperor then there is going to be conflict, regardless of whether its because I do or don't like him.

I will quite happily keep my personal problems out of the rpg if you can GM it and use your NPC to do what they should be doing.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 18:13
My Inq? he can do what he wants lol and im fine with IC infighting go for it.

Xavier
20-04-2006, 18:59
What I was meaning was most Inquisitors upon seeing 2 members of their warband arguing over the Emperor would say somthing about it. Since the Emperor is what all members of the warband should have unwavering clarity and faith in.

What we were doing was "IC infighting" I made a comment about drunk guardsmen in this thread and tanith jumped on it thinking I was insulting him personally.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 19:44
If this were Andrew's team then yes but Kard (the Inq in command of the team) is as heretic as they come. And I don't try to be like other Inq it makes things to easy to assume.

Xavier
20-04-2006, 19:47
Like I said, any normal Inquisitor heretic or not would have had somthing to say about it, as would all other people who had characters in the room. None would have stayed silent were they given enough time to post, but you saw it as us arguing and stopped character development mid way through, whos to say what Nid had in mind for his character now he is being rail roaded by what has happened mid argument.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 19:51
Well thankfully a Gm can do what he/she wants so if your going to fight me with every decision i make irregardless of where and when I made it then so be it .. i just happen to get home from work and after reading 2 some odd pages of arguments i decided to move it on I am sorry to Nid if he had an idea for his Ogryn to do but thats the way it went so if your going to post then please post IC so we can go and purge some tau.

BBL dinner.

Xavier
20-04-2006, 19:55
As I read it you are now looking for more people to join and since only one other person has posted so far Ill bide my time and see what others decide to do.

You are right you are the GM you can do whatever you like but if you do whatever you like while ignoring comments made which would improve how you GM then well..

Its always the problem when the story gets advanced mid plot, things people intend to happen often fall apart.

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 21:17
IC infighting was never part of my plot so you can fit that in where you may I had intended to push it foward when I did because that's when I got home from work I assume everyone understood that. But anyway ... lets just let the past be the past and push forward.

Xavier
20-04-2006, 21:55
You didn't plan for characters to interact?

Grand Warlord
20-04-2006, 22:01
Just dont post if your going to argue with me good lord yes I know your characters are going to interact but the Inq. told them shut up and i was moving forward... i am not going to halt my story line because you want to argue religion with Nid/TG characters

Xavier
21-04-2006, 01:32
Fair enough.

Laudren
22-04-2006, 07:39
You guys got room for another?

Tanith Ghost
22-04-2006, 08:17
GW does want more poeple. Would it be too much to hope for for Salic to make an appearance again?:)

Laudren
22-04-2006, 08:56
I dont see why not :)

Name: Salic Darkstar
Class: former necromunda gang leader/ now a merc
Gear: Carapace armor, Arbites shotgun, 2 las pistols, Combat knife, Power sword , 2 frag grenades, 2 krak grenades

Backround: Salic is the last living member of a small Orlock gang who ended up in the service of an inquisitor for his bounty hunting skills. On the world he was sent to serve the inquisitor a massive genesteeler cult had broken out and as far as he knows he was the only servivor of the small band. He keept all the things he was equiped with and evacuated the planet. he has done odd bounties here and there to get by

Darmort
22-04-2006, 10:31
And if it's not a problem, I'd like to join as well...

Name - Dart
Sex - Male
Race - Deathworlder
Age - 30
Class - Hired-Hunter

Equipment - Dart carries a good seven or eight long bladed daggers, each with the sign of his home Deathworld upon their handles. Dart also has a duelling sword made specially for pain. Dart's weapons are serrated, so when it enters someone, it doesn't hurt, but when it comes out, the pain is more than most people can handle, mainly because it's carrying half of their guts with it. Dart is not a subtle man, and has often gone for a direct approach to battle; grenades. He carries three fragmentation grenades and a krak grenade on various locations on his belt.

When it calls for long range, Dart's choice of weapon is a long barrelled sniper rifle with a DNA imprint. Only Dart may use it without the bullet turning around in midair and killing him. The bullets aren't meant for killing, but for pain, and thus, they are also serrated (Nikolai Dante idea for the sniper rifle, :D).

Appearance - Dart is covered in black leathers, and wears a mask made of a thin metal, and fastened around the back of his head. The mask covers one side of his face completely, and then the other eye. The other quarter has been chipped off, showing scars underneath on Dart's darkened skin.

History - +/////-Negative, No Recordings In Imperial Databanks. Ask Suspect.-\\\\\+
All that is known about Dart is that he's a ruthless killer, a bounty hunter, and probably only hirable for cash. He does, however, have a code of honour that he seems to withhold, and is rumoured to have refused to do certain things for Rogue Trader Kal Banath and his lover, Jalla, a Necromundian, and then ended up fighting his way out of their ship. This may or may not be true, and is open to speculation.

Grand Warlord
22-04-2006, 17:12
Welcome aboard you 2, please post as a late arrival and board the transport ships I got called in to work some overtime (23.00 an hour cant beat that) so I will post again tonight)

vforvenator
23-04-2006, 14:53
Name: 'Lurrdain the Lubber Fiend'.
Race: Sanctioned Mutant.
Classification of Mutation: Abhuman: Satyr.
Appearance: A green-skinned abhumanoid - pale green fur in abundance - mane of unkempt hair, dark green in colour - narrow stub horns protruding from brow - animalistic hindmost skeletal structure - cloven hoofs - enhanced bone strength - enchanced musculature - enchanced apparent internal constitution - numerous bodily piercings of cosmetic/tribalistic design.
Arms: Short Power Sword, with insulated sheath - fore-shortened shotgun.
Armour: Part Carapace plate-mail - round suppression shield, emblazoned with Imperial Insignia.
Other: Metallic sonant war-horn - combat stimulants.
Subject was obatined during minor cleansing of a superfluous Pirate redoubt: District VI - Level IV - North-North-East Sectum - Gigeroff Hive - Horridulum - Segmentum Tempestus. Then in use as Unlawful gladiatorial combatant.
Currently Sanctioned at the discretion of Inquisitor Lord Andrew.

biggreengribbly
23-04-2006, 15:52
I know I said I wouldn't join in because of other commitments, but I came up with a character idea in my boredom that was too cool not to run past you guys! So, got space for another?

Kaya Leskon.

Height: 5,4
Armour: Standard stormtrooper carapce armour, generally worn without helmet, raised collar on right side to allow limited face protection.
Weapons: Combat shotgun, Monomolecular vibro knife.

A member of the limited garissons left behind on the easter fringe during the events of the 13th black crusade, Kaya was serving in the 13th Varsenian storm troopers, of which only a single company had been left behind, and had been dispersed across the sector to support various understrength guard and PDF regements that remained to protect from Invasion. Caught up in the Tau's expansion, they served with honour forcing the tau to pave their expansion with human blood.

However with the limited resources at their disposal, defeat was inevitable and many injured soldiers were captured by the Tau. Kaya amongst them. Having lost her arm in the fighting, the tau replaced it with their advanced technology, the implants passing into her chest, allowing it to function almost as well as the flesh she had lost, as a sign of good-will, in the hope she as others had would accept the greater good.

On her regaining consciousness, she was greeted by a member of the water caste and offered the opportunity to surrender and become a member of the Tau empire. Appaled by the suggestion that she, a loyal servant of the Emperor would become subservient to xenos filth, she hurled him at his fire warrior bodyguard, and in the resultant confusion killed them both with her bare hands.

Since escaping the planet, she has sought aid from the Adeptus mechanicus to remove the blasphemous xenos tech from her body, however the advanced nature of the Tau implant means it is grafted too subtly into her spine and chest for the tech priests to remove without costing her her life. She now has a deep loathing of the Tau above any other Xeno, and takes any opportunity she can get to strike back at them for the defilement of her body!

Grand Warlord
23-04-2006, 19:11
For Now I m going to hold off on anymore recruits until i see how the current group is going to work out I do like the character and if you can hold on a little bit longer I am sure we can fit you in ASAP.

biggreengribbly
23-04-2006, 19:19
Hey man, I can wait no problems. Means I get to join a cool looking RP, and get the time to concentrate on the RL stuff I should be doing!

Awesome.

I'll try to keep any eye on the RP, but If you can drop me a PM when you're ready to shoehorn me in I'd be much obliged!

Laudren
06-05-2006, 08:10
Sorry for not posting but I have been cut off from the net until now so if I could get brought up to speed I would be greatful thanks

Grand Warlord
06-05-2006, 15:12
Well my schedule is slowing this down quite a bit so so far... the crash landed and were ambushed by tau which is about over.