PDA

View Full Version : WAAAGH!-seer, 2250pts of King Gotlobba's horde of mischief

SchultzChaos
22-04-2011, 11:49
So, the time to roll out the WAAAGH! is upon us, and Gotlobba will go to war!

For our Warseer-campaign WAAAGH!-seer (if you don't know anything about it, check it out here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247319&page=88) I'll hopefully be using this list as an all-comer, but as always needs some tips about perfecting it even more.

Here is the list:

Goblin Warboss, GW, Armour of Silver Steel, Crown of Command (General)
Night Goblin Warboss, Wizard Hat

5 Night Goblin Big Bosses w. GWs.
2 Night Goblin Shamans (naked)
Night Goblin BSB, w. Armour of Destiny
Goblin Big Boss, w. light armour, shield, sword of striking, and rides a Gigantic Spider

40 Night Goblins - Short Bows
55 Night Goblins - Hand Weapons, Shields, Standard & Muscian, Netters
55 Night Goblins - Hand Weapons, Shields, Standard & Muscian, Netters
40 Common Goblins - Hand Weapons, Shields, Light Armour, Standard & Muscian, 3 Skulkers
5 Wolf Riders w. Spears and Bows *2

6 Trolls
4 Trolls
Wolf Chariot w. Extra Gobbo
2 Spear Chukkas

Doom Diver
Rock Lobba

Da PLAN:
Battleline of Night Gobbos w. HW +S and Gobbos w. Skulkers, supported by trolls and chariot. Behind the battleline my general + bsb will skulk in their bunker of 40 Bowmen. The Spider Boss will stay at the back, guarding the warmachines, and the rest of the characters I'll position around the battleline depending on my opposition. Warmachines... will do warmachine-things. And the Wolf Riders are there to sow mischief in deployment and then go hunting for enemy-warmachines.

So... Will this list trash some smooth-talking 'umie, or will it be a dead weight for the big WAAAGH!?

// Schultz

P.S.
Oh, and look in the Dream of Greatness-thread about WAAAGH!-seer, and there you will find the tales of all our whackos' (players) warbosses! The tales are there so all of you (and me) can vote on which Warboss should lead the mighty WAAAGH!-seer, and Gotlobba Gitspitta demands that you all take a good look, and "choose your next words carefully. They may be your last."
What are you waiting for? GO!

Jind_Singh
22-04-2011, 17:39
interesting concept - it's always good to see how people take the O & G book and interpret their own needs out of it.

Hence I won't be making too many unit substitution comments as part of the greatness about our book is the fact every Greenskin list is unique!

HOWEVER...I will point out that I don't see ANY level 4 Shamans! This is HUGE - a level 4 is almost a must have with our brilliant lore - you NEED those spells man!

Secondly - consider combining BOTH Night Goblin units into a MASSIVE unit - which also saves you 75pts (extra command, netters) - SEVENTY FIVE POINTS IS HUGE in our list - it's a chariot, pump wagon, more warmachines, another type of unit - you'll love it!

WAAAGH!