PDA

View Full Version : slayer of kings replica sword

heldane
09-05-2011, 12:21
Good afternoon all.

I am just wondering if anyone has seen any of the now OOP replica Slayer of Kings weaposn being sold?

I ask because I have one thats been sat in its box under the bed for the past 24 months or so and I'm seriously considering letting it go but I have no idea what its worth or where to get rid of it as it were.

If anyone can help with suggestions as to wehre and how to go about this I'd appreciate it.

Regards

Dan

Xenock
09-05-2011, 22:21
the new replicas that I've seen online dont have the chaos demon blade shape. They have archaons hilt. But not the blade. I myself would love to have the original archaon sword just to have something with that blade shape. I love how evil it looks!

Shamutanti
10-05-2011, 09:53
How would you even go about selling it? I mean, it's classified as a weapon isn't it?

Artinam
10-05-2011, 10:11
I doubt it is forged to be an actual weapon and is more designed as an ornament.

Just dont try to sell it as a weapon will help a lot I guess.

heldane
10-05-2011, 10:16
How would you even go about selling it? I mean, it's classified as a weapon isn't it?

Thats exactly my quandry at the moment. Ebay used to list replica weapons but doesnt any more.

I hadn't realised that another version was available, though mine is the original version complete with certificate.

Cheers

Dan

Xenock
10-05-2011, 12:00
I'd love to buy it.. Although still need to save up to afford it either way... :-(

Shamutanti
11-05-2011, 22:47
I doubt it is forged to be an actual weapon and is more designed as an ornament.

Just dont try to sell it as a weapon will help a lot I guess.

Well, I can't imagine it would pass through a normal ebay lot without raising some questions.

The blade is pretty darn sharp :P