PDA

View Full Version : news about razorwing...

tu33y
18-05-2011, 21:09
i was shown part of the in store info on the razorwing tonite. it is indeed the photo you may well have seen leaked on bols and other places.

i was also told it will deffo retail at 25.50 which is an odd price, sort of out there on its own. i expected it to be valk money to be honest.

theunwantedbeing
18-05-2011, 21:12
Don't worry they'll soon have a price rise to put at at a price you'de expect.

peterjameslewis711
18-05-2011, 21:17
Yea, firestorm.com have it down for rrp of 25.50, i was amazed at that but when you see it next to a raider/ravager its not that much bigger apart from the wings obviously, so i dont see why people would think it would be more (i expected 40 ir so personally like the valkarie/storm raven).

loveless
18-05-2011, 21:22
Don't worry they'll soon have a price rise to put at at a price you'de expect.

The most recent list I saw actually had some of the other vehicles shifting to the Razorwing price point.

Regardless, it's a pretty sweet model and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

...I would have preferred the Voidraven, myself:shifty:

New Cult King
19-05-2011, 07:56
The most recent list I saw actually had some of the other vehicles shifting to the Razorwing price point.

Regardless, it's a pretty sweet model and I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

...I would have preferred the Voidraven, myself:shifty:

A shift down, or a shift up? Because if they decide to suddenly drop the prices on the Storm Raven and Valkyrie, I'm sure many people would be happy.

The Orange
19-05-2011, 14:06
Hasn't it been GWs trend to change the price right before a product's been released? I can't recall any specific instance but as I remember it may a time they didn't even stick to the prices they listed in WD.

ihavetoomuchminis
19-05-2011, 14:44
ssshhhhhhtttt...DON'T say that you think it's cheap....or they will rise the price even before it gets released, or have you forgotten the realm of battle table?

loveless
19-05-2011, 14:57

A shift down, or a shift up? Because if they decide to suddenly drop the prices on the Storm Raven and Valkyrie, I'm sure many people would be happy.

Er...nevermind me. The Razorwing is actually listed as being even cheaper than I thought it was...so the vehicle price increases I was looking at are actually going to end up being more expensive than the Razorwing.

For instance, I think the Razorwing is releasing at the same price as the current Falcon according to some preorder lists. The Falcon is getting raised to the price of the Fire Prism, though, according to the price increase list. I had thought the Razorwing was Fire Prism-priced.

Side-note: The Falcon is currently cheaper than the Wave Serpent. This amuses me.

LonelyPath
19-05-2011, 18:16
i was also told it will deffo retail at 25.50 which is an odd price, sort of out there on its own. i expected it to be valk money to be honest.

Don't take it the wrong way, butf rom what I was told the other day, tanks are going up to 31 so I regard your price with great skepticism.

tu33y
19-05-2011, 19:42
Don't take it the wrong way, butf rom what I was told the other day, tanks are going up to 31 so I regard your price with great skepticism.

fair one, but if im right you owe me a coke!

kaimarion
19-05-2011, 20:14
Was talking to the staff in my local GW the other day and was told the 25.50 price tag was correct.
So make of that what you will.

tu33y
26-05-2011, 10:39
its up now on the website- 25-50. ha lonleypath.... HA. ;-)