icon of despair

29 blood letters
s/c
icon of endless war

29 pink horrors

5 furries

5 flamers

5 flamers

flamers guard the flanks. blood letters go in the center(horde) . furries go after warmachine. general plan is to wait against cc armies and rush shooting/magic armies.

dragonet111
01-06-2011, 17:42
Hi.
Please don't post dry list, add some comments about what your plan is or what other options you have.

If your herald of Tzeentch die in a miscast incident you loose your main wizard and your BSB. I would make the Herald of Khorne the BSB.

The Great Icon of Despair is one of my favorite but I also like to use the Banner of Unholy Victory, have you consider using it with your bloodletters?

highelfmage
01-06-2011, 17:59
Hi.
Please don't post dry list, add some comments about what your plan is or what other options you have.

If your herald of Tzeentch die in a miscast incident you loose your main wizard and your BSB. I would make the Herald of Khorne the BSB.

The Great Icon of Despair is one of my favorite but I also like to use the Banner of Unholy Victory, have you consider using it with your bloodletters?

here is my concern with changing the bsb around, hok will be in hth and has a higher chance to be killed. hot has wing and can fly out when it get dangerous.

i did think about unholy victory and blood letters. but if units are steadfast then that banners useless. also the current banner helps BT against steadfast.

i will test the list soon and see how it works

thesheriff
01-06-2011, 18:17
here is my concern with changing the bsb around, hok will be in hth and has a higher chance to be killed. hot has wing and can fly out when it get dangerous.

But teh harald has a better armour save, and can usually handle himelf in my experiance.

i did think about unholy victory and blood letters. but if units are steadfast then that banners useless. also the current banner helps BT against steadfast.

Thats why i stopped using it. With onmly 1-2 ranks by the time you hit combat, you aint gonna break steadfast. The -2ld i find is better personally.

highelfmage
01-06-2011, 22:53
i will switch up the bsb location.

i should test the list out in 10ish days and will post results plus any changes i am thinking off.

also another thing i though of was that the BT should aloways go forward max distance. he is such high initive, that he should go first and will be protected from magic/shooting if in cc.