PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Brettonia for Team Play

Y'he Sha'is
04-06-2011, 18:44
Hey everyone. Hey, all, I'm pretty new to Fantasy Battle, but I'm getting back into it with a friend of mine and we are looking to do some team battles at our LSG. We are both competitive people, but we've decided to temper that by trying to do fluffy/fun lists.

My friend, will be playing HE, so I was wondering if 1) people might comment on my list as is, and 2) if people might comment on how it would compliment (or otherwise) a standard HE list... Thanks for the help! By the way, the HE list can be seen here: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305947.

So for fluff, I've decided to go with the army that is being (re)built in the forsaken land of Mousillon. My color scheme will be primarily black with red and white detailing (with the horses varying in color). To reflect this, at this re-building stage there will be no grail knights (or grail vows), there must be a squad of questing knights in the army, and any peasant included in the list must be armed with a bow/ranged weapon (the knights want the glory for themselves). Anyway, the list:

Characters:
Lord Mousillon - 199 (Warhorse, shield, Birthsword of Carassonne, Gromril Great Helm)
Paladin - 119 (Warhorse, Enchanted Shield, Sword of Heroes)
Damsel - 139 (Lvl 2, Warhorse, Chalise)

Core Units:
8 Knights of the Realm - 216 (Musician, Standard Bearer)
10 Peasant Bowman - 60
10 Peasant Bowman - 60
10 Peasant Bowman - 60
10 Peasant Bowman - 60

Special Units
3 Pegasus Knights - 165
10 Questing Knights - 307 (Musician, Standard Bearer)

Rare Units
Field Trebuchet - 90
Field Trebuchet - 90

ARMY TOTAL: 1997

BBWags
04-06-2011, 19:35
Unfortunately, I can't really speak to its effectiveness, but as the friend with the HE list, I say it looks like fun! Those trebs oughta put the hurt on something right good, too!