PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers for winning 2nd & 3rd at Ard Boyz

astorre
05-06-2011, 23:19
I was 3rd place at semi-finals & they told me they'd email me a voucher, does anyone know when do they send it & bout how much its for? This was my 1st Ard Boyz so have no idea. Thanks!

D'Haran
06-06-2011, 00:23
The guys who took 2nd and 3rd where I played got to go home with their boxes and the store said they'd get reimbursed. I took first and am still waiting to hear from GW, I tried calling/emailing and was told to shut up and wait until I'm contacted as they're really busy right now trying to figure out 'ard boyz prizes. I've heard 2 weeks to 2 months, I really want my Empire Army so I hope it's not the latter.

Wargamejunkie
06-06-2011, 02:46
I was told about 2 weeks a week ago. I guess we will see.

Esco Thomson
14-06-2011, 21:16
I was told about 2 weeks a week ago. I guess we will see.

GW just called me today:

They are still waiting for a few stores results...which I think is pretty ridiculous, but I was told they are starting to assemble the Armies right now, and expect to have them done and shipped in 1-2 weeks.

Wargamejunkie
14-06-2011, 21:22
I just got an email from a GW rep. It looks like they are gathering up the goodies now.

He told me I had to pick an GW/independent retailer to have the army shipped to. So hopefully the army will be in route soon enough.

D'Haran
20-06-2011, 18:46
Today I received a follow up email from GW trade sales rep, they have now 'confirmed' my choice of army and will 'start' mailing them out the end of this week. I reasonably expect to get it within 2-3 weeks.