Standard
Champion

3X Bloodcrushers
Champion

Herald of Tzeentch (goes with flamers)
Master of Sorcery
Spellbreaker

6X Flamers of Tzeentch

I love flamers, hence thier inclusion over horrors. Also, horrors are too random one killed, and can swap from giving you a good spell to a merely situational spell. The Nurgle troops are an anvil that can actually (gasp) kill things!!!! :eek: The Khorne stuff is a nasty hammer.. :D The Tzeentch stuff then kill stuff with magic, while the Herald, who will join the flamers, heals my GUO, PBs FoTs and BLs etc with regrowth or lifebloom or earthblood

Fire away,
Sqallum :cheese:

dragonet111
08-06-2011, 21:16
You have to split the Flamers. Max size of the unit is 6, I think the Pyrocaster is a waste of points. Maybe you can use the point of the Pyrocaster and reduce the flamers to 6 to buy a BSB. BSB in IMO a must have is every armies.

Another thing, the Herald of Nurgle is good fluffwise but due to the 8ed rules concerning ward saves and regeneration the Herald of Nurgle is pretty much useless (again IMO :)). Better to use his points to buy more good stuff, like gifts for the Herald of Khorne or a magical banner like the Great Icon of Despair.

thesheriff
08-06-2011, 22:12
The herald of nurgle isn't useless. He's T5 (which would be great for a bsb) and makes your plaguebearers take 16% less damage than with the ward save. I wouldn't normally take nurgle stuff, but it's your theme.

But, drop a flamer and the pyrocaster and get armour of khorne for your herald of khorne, and bsb for your nurgle herald. You could also drop 6 plague bearers (making them 25 with a character, 5x5 for optimum anvil-ness) and grab the great icon of despair.

Thesheriff

Sqallum
09-06-2011, 16:28
OK. on what unit?
Sqallum

dragonet111
09-06-2011, 18:40
Since you choose to go Nurgle give the Herald of Nurgle the Great Icon of Despair.
It's not the most competitive option but it's your theme and it's cool :)

Maybe you can give a standard instead of a champion to your Bloodcrushers, it's more useful.

Sqallum
10-06-2011, 15:19
I agree. I will :)
Sqallum