PDA

View Full Version : DoC 2000 HoT + HoK + HoS list vs Hot + Hot + HoS list

syypher
10-06-2011, 05:29
Hi guys! This is my first DoC list. I'm actually new to WHFB and have never played a game before. Friend who plays helped me with my list and was curious if any of you more veteran Daemon players or just anyone who has played WHFB for a while could help me out.

I've come up with these two lists with the models I ordered and would like your input on which one to take! Also any modifications of things that don't make it so good or criticism is much appreciated! Thanks :)

-----------------------------
List 1

Herald of Tzeentch 1
Master of Sorcery 1
Winged Horror 1

Herald of Khorne 1
Obsidian Armour 1
Standard Bearer 1
Icon of Despair 1

Herald of Slaanesh 1
Siren Song 1

Bloodletters 30
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1
Icon of Endless War 1

Bloodletters 30
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1

Daemonettes 23
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1
Siren Standard 1

Flamers of Tzeentch 5

Flamers of Tzeentch 4

List 2

Herald of Tzeentch 1
Master of Sorcery 1
Winged Horror 1

Herald of Tzeentch 1
Master of Sorcery 1
Winged Horror 1

Herald of Slaanesh 1
Siren Song 1
Torment Blade 1

Bloodletters 30
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1
Icon of Endless War 1

Bloodletters 30
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1

Daemonettes 30
Musician 1
Champion 1
Standard Bearer 1
Siren Standard 1

Flamers of Tzeentch 5

Flamers of Tzeentch 4

thesheriff
10-06-2011, 06:59
I don't like slaanesh. Compared to bloodletters, they don't stand up. They get in the same formation 10 more attacks, but don't have killing blow, WS5 or S5. They have ASF with a herald (a redeeming quality), but the re-roll bloodletters usually have anyway due to hatred.

Horrors on the other hand, can offer you a lv4 wizard for dispel, and a great place tO hide your Tzeentch herald.

You could turn the daemonettes into horrors, and the herald of slaanesh into a herald of khorne w. Armour of khorne.

You only need armour of khorne on the bsb.

Btw, I'm working from the 1st list.

thesheriff

Thénon
10-06-2011, 07:09
I would prefer the top list myself. Though maybe drop a unit of bloodletters for bloodcrushers.

As to the slaanesh unit. I see it as a flanking element than anything elsein this type of list. Demonstrates can be devastating when used right.

But try it out first. Find what you like about it and don't. It's ur army remember. ;)