PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Counts powers! :(

Sqallum
13-06-2011, 16:50
Hi! I was wondering, can you create new units using any of the vampiric powers to create new units, Not just heal them. This does not involve zombies, by the way!
Sqallum

Yrrdead
13-06-2011, 17:00
Nope. Only spirit hosts and zombies units can be created from the ether.

Mangs
13-06-2011, 21:48
Sad but true, you can no longer easily make small speed-bumps of zombies to block enemy charges and shooters. The "Summon Undead Horde" spell can do that, but you need to be lucky to get it and it's difficult to cast =)

Yrrdead
13-06-2011, 22:00
Sad but true, you can no longer easily make small speed-bumps of zombies to block enemy charges and shooters. The "Summon Undead Horde" spell can do that, but you need to be lucky to get it and it's difficult to cast =)

Uhm , you can still easily make small speed bumps of zombies. It is called Raise Dead. And it is the default spell. So not sure why you think this has changed.

What has changed is the ability to combat reform which takes away a lot of the utility of redirecting charger's and TLOS removed the ability to "screen" effectively.

Surgency
13-06-2011, 22:23
I thought Raise Dead was a vampiric power...

Yrrdead
14-06-2011, 03:41
I thought Raise Dead was a vampiric power...

Don't you play vamps surgency?? :cries:

Surgency
14-06-2011, 21:16
I do, sort of... I haven't played since about a month into 8th, because I don't have any ghouls, and I can't justify paying 8 ppm for all my skeletons anymore :p