PDA

View Full Version : YOUTUBE Batrep: 2k Goblins versus Vampire Counts!

SteelTitan
18-06-2011, 17:12
It's been a while but we're back. Here is another Fantasy batrep.

Please let us know what you think / if we did something wrong or if you have any other tactical advice!

Enjoy :):

PARTI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCBZyLJklTU

PARTII:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkuebdunAKs

Sir Thomas
19-06-2011, 15:48
Great battle report, lovely armys look forward to seeing more!

tmarichards
19-06-2011, 17:21
Very nice.

I'm very tempted to try and do a live game for one of my own reports, do you use anything to record the audio or just the video camera microphone?

Lukasz_VT
19-06-2011, 18:36
Really enjoyed the report, thank you for sharing!

Lord Squidar
19-06-2011, 18:43
Its cool, you mispronounced macabre, but thats cool since most english people dont know how to pronounce or what it means. Its said "ma-kaab" =)

the black coach looks amazing as well, i love how it looks like it is riding into some deathly realm =)

SteelTitan
19-06-2011, 22:02
Thanks guys for the more than awesome feedback! :D Im very excited that our reports are so well received and that you take a liking to some of the models (I personally love the coach too)!

Please don't refrain to point out any errors in rules or strategy if you noticed them, the reports are both to entertain and learn!

@Lord Squidar: HAHA! Thanks for that! I'm ever vigilant when it comes to improving my english....although i have to fall back on my weird dutch accent because my opponent cant deal with the english one that comes more natural to me. So, feedback on pronunciation is also always appreciated!

@tmarichards: We just use the camera :) any half-decent camera you buy nowadays should suffice for good quality audio recording.

I don't know if you guys also play 40k but we recorded a game of 40k (CSM vs Tyranids) on the same day. That report will probably go up next week, so check out the 40k batrep section next week if you're keen.

TsukeFox
23-06-2011, 18:41
Very nice models- awsome sound effects. "waaagh "

giant stegadon
24-06-2011, 03:16
I really like the camera you use. (Is that called a "fisheye"?) Its nice to have a full view of the table.

Manbrick
26-06-2011, 07:55
Nice battle report. Very well painted armies too. I always enjoy watching battle reports more when the armies are painted :)

SteelTitan
27-06-2011, 16:11
@ Giant stegadon: Yes, that's a fisheye. Distorts the image a little but it provides a much better overview!

Thanks guys! There is a 40k batrep coming soon!

wargamingforfun
01-07-2011, 16:40
Thanks for this guys - clear explanation of tactics and both of your thoughts during the battle.

Ade