HEROES:

LUCIUS ELDERSUN 305pts
Exalted Hero
Battle Standard Bearer w/ Banner of the Gods
Shield
Diabolic Splendour
Mark of Slaanesh

JULIUS ELDERSUN 140pts
Level 1 Chaos Sorcerer (Lore of Slaanesh)
Feedback Scroll
Mark of Slaanesh

CORE:

22 CHAOS WARRIORS 392pts
Champion
Standard Bearer w/ Banner of Eternal Flame
Musician
Shields

12 CHAOS WARRIORS 222pts
Champion
Standard Bearer
Musician
Shields

12 CHAOS WARRIORS 222pts
Champion
Standard Bearer
Musician
Shields

6 CHAOS WARHOUNDS 36pts

6 CHAOS WARHOUNDS 36pts

SPECIAL:

23 CHOSEN 527pts
Chosen Champion w/ Favour of the Gods
Standard Bearer w/ Banner of Swiftness
Musician
Halberds
Mark of Slaanesh

RARE:

CHAOS WARSHRINE 130pts

The idea is that the Sigvald goes with the Chosen, the BSB and Sorcerer go with the larger Warriors block, which sits in the middle of the other two blocks and marches up the field being Stubborn and looking scary, preferably cutting to pieces things in its way, while the Chosen go wherever the **** they want to (fluffy for Sigvald, if you ask me) and kill anything that looks like it wants a fight. The tactics, composition and mostly everything in this list is most likely very flawed, but being very inexperienced with WoC and inexperienced in 8th Ed this is what I tossed together. As you would imagine this is a fluffy Slaanesh list that likes things in 6s, so please bear that in mind when you make any suggestions.

P.S. I'm looking to cut 35pts, it's currently 2435.

Nightmare84
29-06-2011, 06:11
I think you need a large marauder unit. I have nothing that will steadfast. So any small elite units could punch through some of your units if not carefull my friend.

Kai Itzah
29-06-2011, 09:26
My three Warrior units are all Steadfast. As they're marching up the field, hopefully in a tight formation, they should all benefit from the Banner of the Gods, and receive the Stubborn rule. They just need to stay within 6" of the largest Warrior unit. But if I were to include a larger Marauder unit, what would you recommend I take out? And how large? 30s, 40s?

thesheriff
29-06-2011, 15:01
My three Warrior units are all Steadfast....

Not for long!

As they're marching up the field, hopefully in a tight formation, they should all benefit from the Banner of the Gods, and receive the Stubborn rule. They just need to stay within 6" of the largest Warrior unit.

Still, 125pts to keep 3 units stubborn is very expensive.

But if I were to include a larger Marauder unit, what would you recommend I take out? And how large? 30s, 40s?

Id probably reorganise your warriros into 2 units of 18 w. halberds, shields, MOS. One with banner of Eternal flame. Use any saved points to get a big unit of marauders with great weapons. 40-50 is optimum really.

thesheriff