PDA

View Full Version : 1000 pt undead, tourney.

Grey-Knight
04-04-2006, 20:39
136- Blood Dragon Vampire thrall, heavy armor, shield, hand weapon, master strike, heart piercing.

140- Necromancer, lvl 2, black periapt, dispell scroll

150- Necromancer, lvl 2, book of arkhan, power stone

215- 19x skeletons, full command, light armor, hand weapon, shield

50- 5x dire wolves

40- 5x ghouls

48- 6x ghouls

130- 2x spirit hosts

90- Banshee

what's the general oppinion?, im thinking maybe drop the vampire for another necromancer, but im not 100 percent sure on that

ROCKY
04-04-2006, 22:08
I would recommend against the banshee. Make the ghouls 8strong and give your thrall the flayed hauberk and a GW. then get 5black knights or some fell bats.

Killswitch<>
05-04-2006, 18:35
Yeah the banshee is useless in 1000pts
I would go with what ROCKY has said and give the thrall flayed hauberk and a GW and also one power. Icrease tose ghouls to about 8 and I think you should be ok? the spirit hosts I find useless in such a small army. I would personally go with another unit of die wolves or perhaps inceasing that skelly size (since thats your main unit. Other than that looks good :D....beware the wood elves, you may hav a hard time with this army against them (unless you get something fast and grisly:D)

ROCKY
05-04-2006, 19:52
Yeah the banshee is useless in 1000pts
I would go with what ROCKY has said and give the thrall flayed hauberk and a GW and also one power. Icrease tose ghouls to about 8 and I think you should be ok? the spirit hosts I find useless in such a small army. I would personally go with another unit of die wolves or perhaps inceasing that skelly size (since thats your main unit. Other than that looks good :D....beware the wood elves, you may hav a hard time with this army against them (unless you get something fast and grisly:D)
Thats actually a very good point kill switch. It is true that this is too small a game to have spirits especially when they are 65points each and you only have 2of them. :cool: