PDA

View Full Version : Rhino/Razorback tank track bits.

Jasindustrial
05-04-2006, 05:06
Omg - I am so upset :cries:

I had taken the parts off the sprue a bit ago for my tank but never built it because I was waiting to paint the inside before putting it together.

So I finanlly got it all painted on the inside and I got the parts out to put the tracks on... I somehow lost two small peices!!! (One one segment peice, one two segment peice) ...

So now I am upset. :cries: Any solution to my agony?

Kotobuki
05-04-2006, 05:22
Some of the links, you wont be able to see, because they hide under the top armor of the tank. You may be able to move some of the links around, and take them apart, and make it work with what you have.

Puffin Magician
05-04-2006, 10:41
If I remember right, both the Rhino and Leman Russ kits give you more track pieces than you need - that's why some people are able to glue track bits to their vehicles as "Extra Armour".

Hopefully the pieces you lost were simply spares, or you still have enough total links to complete your tank. Just make sure to dry-fit the pieces to get the most out of what you have before gluing them on.

If all else fails, ask some friends to raid their bitz boxes and see if they have extra track links for you to use.

Gaebriel
05-04-2006, 10:47
Hmm, my Rhinos didn't come with extra tracks - or I did glue on too many - I did however buy a couple of extra sprues for extra tracks once...

Ask around, you'll possibly find someone with the missing bits - otherwise PM me with your postal adress.

J-Saku
05-04-2006, 20:43
I think the predator turret sprue comes with a extra 1 segment track, so if you buy 3 predators (or know 3 people with predators) you can replace the tracks.

mattjgilbert
05-04-2006, 20:48
There is always plasticard or even just card; and then putting the custom track bits in less visible places

Grand Master Raziel
05-04-2006, 21:05
Try Battlewagon Bitz to replace the missing parts

http://bwbits.com/