PDA

View Full Version : WOC Questions

Goldenwolf
11-07-2011, 20:45
Gents,

Army Builder is preventing me from giving more than 1 character in a list the same demonic gift. Is that true? or is it just for magic items?

Someone in another thread said that the most recent FAQ gave some combo the ability to wound automatically, even if a 1 is rolled, is that true?

Can a character in a unit that can manipulate the eye of the gods table, use it for a unit manipulation from a warshrine?

Would a unit with frenzy, that is partially blocked by a friendly unit, not have to roll a charge against the enemy as they are blocked?

Can a wizard with the demonic gift, third eye of tzeentch, be able to take spells from the tzeentch list from another chaos wizard on the other side? or only spells they did not have at the start of the game?

Thank You in advance for any polite replies.

Yrrdead
11-07-2011, 21:48
1. True, pg 110 2nd paragraph under Gifts of the Gods

2. True, first brought about in a Skaven FAQ regarding Queek than clarified in Rulebook FAQ v1.4 (under Shooting pg 6).

3. I believe so, it definitely works for champions who have it. See the WoC FAQ pg 5.

4. Correct.

5. The first is correct. If you both have flickering fire only yours is yours...does that make sense?

Goldenwolf
11-07-2011, 22:29
Yrrr,

Yes it does, Thank You

Fubar
12-07-2011, 08:11
4) I believe you will have to declare a charge if you fail leadership test only if the intervening unit also declares a charge. (edited)

Yrrdead
12-07-2011, 08:27
Q: Must a unit with Frenzy that is in charge range of an enemy unit
on the first turn of the game, take a Leadership test due to Berserk
Rage if it deployed as Scouts or made a Vanguard move? (p79)
A: No. A Frenzied unit only takes a Leadership test due to
Berserk Rage if it can charge. As it is not allowed to charge,
there is no need to take the test.

Pretty sure there is another blurb like this somewhere but my brain isn't working right now so I can't find it.