PDA

View Full Version : My 2500pt Tzeentch Army

Gorestud
06-04-2006, 00:25
The Children of Cain
HEROS & ATTACHED UNITS

*FATHER CAIN (exalted champ, tzeentch ,extra arm mutation*,grt wpn,helm of many eyes,& enchanted shield)
***17 MARAUDERS (FULL COMMAND & GRT WPNS)

*BROTHER RICTUS(aspiring champ,tzeentch,barded chaos steed,shield,& blade of blood)
***14 MARAUDER HORSEMEN(command,shields,& spears)

*BROTHER MOORGAULT(aspiring champ,tzeentch,armour of damnation,shield,& biting blade)
***11 CHAOS WARRIORS(tzeentch,command,& shields)

*BROTHER MANNICUSS(exalted champ,tzeentch,armour of tortured souls,& additonal hand wpn)
***11 CHOSEN CHAOS WARRIORS(tzeentch,command,additional wpn,& war banner)

2 CHARIOTS OF TZEENTCH
2 UNITS OF 5 WARHOUNDS(I'm using kroot hounds 4 that tzeentchy look)
15 MARAUDERS (command,lt armour,shields & hand wpns)
1*HELL CANNON

PWR DICE 14
DISPEL 6
champions attached to marauder units will be casting orange fire asap to get a 5+ save . this will allow my other 2 champs plenty of pwr dice to pummel my foe with missile spells. not to mention i have the hell cannon to soften up large blocky units or annoying missile units. i have the hounds in here both for fluff & annoyance. the chariots i plan on using together as say a double whammy if i can ofcourse. now i know you'll say where are the knights? will i consider them biggggg point sinks that look really cool,but are usually so outnumbered on the field they are a waste. so i decided on the big unit of marauder horse backup by an aspiring champ.with a unit str 30 i believe it shall pack enough punch. i know its not the greatest army ever but i think it'll be fun as hell to play.

patataman
06-04-2006, 01:04
Onli 1 advice

1 unit of 14 marauderhorseman that are fast cavarly is a waste of points :P for protect the mague use the marauder on foot beter :P

Split them in two unit of 7 and give them flay and trowhin axes ^^

ROCKY
06-04-2006, 01:15
ARE you CRAZY? I have never EVER seen this type of mixing! What do you hope to accomplish with all those horsemen? Heep the 2 cahriots, helcannon, I would take out 4 horsemen and split them into 2units of 5 with only flails and musicians. Get 17 chaos warriors and stick em with the exalted (as you did) Stick one of the aspiring champs with the marauders (which you should bump to 19) and do the same for the other aspiring champ. Finally your boss (the other exalted) give him the golden Eye and a great weapon and put him on a disc of tzeentch. Now here is another suggestion find a way to get some screamers/furies, or even possibly both.

Gorestud
06-04-2006, 06:52
yes i am crazy...sniffle ,but lets see what happens shall we.i'll be using this army today.

ROCKY
06-04-2006, 13:50
yes i am crazy...sniffle ,but lets see what happens shall we.i'll be using this army today.
Good luck! We will cheer from the sidelines! may you recieve ample of irresistable force.:p

Gorestud
07-04-2006, 10:07
Ok one & all played 2 games today. Fought 1 empire army & barely won, me & my opponent both had bad luck in this game but i managed a win,thanks to one really random act invovling the hell cannon.i got real lucky since i over shot the unit i was gunning for & instead hit his general dead center killing him & his griffin:).
The other game was against orks & allow me to say it went great & the madness of my horsemen unit worked. i used it to break a 16 man unit of blk orks, pursued & destroyed it.then turned & hit a 24 man unit of big'uns in the flank who were fighting my chosen warriors. will to make along story short it was fun & sometimes i think it works to be crazy & try new things.
Good hunting to one & all

ROCKY
07-04-2006, 15:00
Ok one & all played 2 games today. Fought 1 empire army & barely won, me & my opponent both had bad luck in this game but i managed a win,thanks to one really random act invovling the hell cannon.i got real lucky since i over shot the unit i was gunning for & instead hit his general dead center killing him & his griffin:).
The other game was against orks & allow me to say it went great & the madness of my horsemen unit worked. i used it to break a 16 man unit of blk orks, pursued & destroyed it.then turned & hit a 24 man unit of big'uns in the flank who were fighting my chosen warriors. will to make along story short it was fun & sometimes i think it works to be crazy & try new things.
Good hunting to one & all
Well slap me in the buns and call me pita!:eek: you actually pulled it off:wtf:

The_powers_of_chaos
16-04-2006, 20:13
marauder horseman arent that good in size as if u split them up its easier to tactically use them for a flank charge of some sort;)

ROCKY
16-04-2006, 23:41
that is what I was trying to tell him but hey, he pulled off an impressive victory, I still need to try this out...