PDA

View Full Version : 3000 pts semi competitive DoC

Skulltakerx
25-07-2011, 09:14
Lords:625/20.83%
Kairos Fateweaver - Flame Cage, Flaming Sword, Purple Sun, Mystifying Miasma, Speed of Light, Briona's Timewarp, Throne of Vines, Regrowth

Heroes: 680/22.67%
Herald of Tzeentch - master of sorcery(beasts), winged horror
Herald of Khorne - Armor of Khorne
Herald of Slaanesh - Lv1, Sporific Musk, Torment Blade
Herald of Slaanesh - Siren Song, Torment Blade

Core: 1160/38.67%
29 x Bloodletters - Champ + Standard, Icon of Endless War(10x3)
29 x Bloodletters - Champ + Standard (10x3)
28 x daemonettes - Full COMMAND, Banner of Ecstasy (6x5)

Rare: 530/17.67%
5 x Flamers
5 x Flamers
1 x Bloodcrusher - Champ
1 x Bloodcrusher - Champ

103 models
2995 pts
29.13 ratio points per model
3 casters
There is the list. What do you guys and gals think?

blackraven
25-07-2011, 19:49
i think the single blood crushers are kinda pointless at the points level and id be tempted to drp a herald of slaanesh in favour of another herald of tzeentch but other then that its a pretty solid force :) please check out my list for daemons

Lord Inquisitor
25-07-2011, 20:16
Lords:625/20.83%
Kairos Fateweaver - Flame Cage, Flaming Sword, Purple Sun, Mystifying Miasma, Speed of Light, Briona's Timewarp, Throne of Vines, Regrowth
You realise taking Purple Sun on Kairos is asking for trouble, right? Seen it happen more than once. Hysterically funny every time.

Heroes: 680/22.67%
Herald of Tzeentch - master of sorcery(beasts), winged horror
Herald of Slaanesh - Lv1, Sporific Musk, Torment Blade
Herald of Slaanesh - Siren Song, Torment Blade
If you're going for 2 HoS, I would certainly give both Siren Song, it's absurdly good. I might give one of them a Steed of Slaanesh to get her where you need her to really bugger up the enemy.

Firestorm Blades are great on the HoK's if you have points, will turn your bloodletter blocks into hydra/abomb killing machines.

Don't see the point in on of the HoSs being a level 1 slaanesh caster. 50 points better spent elsewhere IMO, you've already got two superb casters.

No BSB?

Core: 1160/38.67%
29 x Bloodletters - Champ + Standard, Icon of Endless War(10x3)
29 x Bloodletters - Champ + Standard (10x3)
28 x daemonettes - Full COMMAND, Banner of Ecstasy (6x5)
Not sure about the Banner of Ecstasy, it only very occasionally comes into play because usually you're steadfast against anything that actually beats them in combat. Perhaps Siren Standard?

Rare: 530/17.67%
5 x Flamers
5 x Flamers
1 x Bloodcrusher - Champ
1 x Bloodcrusher - Champ
You might get more out of two or three lone fiends rather than lone bloodcrushers as they're faster, but I don't have enough experience with crushers to say for sure.

Skulltakerx
26-07-2011, 00:03
You realise taking Purple Sun on Kairos is asking for trouble, right? Seen it happen more than once. Hysterically funny every time.

Purple sun on kairos is a combo with miasma from shadow. if i drop that dont know what i would take.

If you're going for 2 HoS, I would certainly give both Siren Song, it's absurdly good. I might give one of them a Steed of Slaanesh to get her where you need her to really bugger up the enemy.

Firestorm Blades are great on the HoK's if you have points, will turn your bloodletter blocks into hydra/abomb killing machines.

Don't see the point in on of the HoSs being a level 1 slaanesh caster. 50 points better spent elsewhere IMO, you've already got two superb casters.

No BSB?

No BSB because i really dont use them in the first place just because im either going to win combat by alot or lose by alot. either way its much less useful for me in a point sized game such as this. possibly add if if i drop the champ off of the Bloodcrushers.

have 1 siren song, with both in the same unit seems pointless.

Firestorm blades are awesome, but flaming sword of ruin is for flaming attacks and +1 to wound.

the lvl 1 slaanesh caster is just to try to get phantasmagoria, if i get it any panic checks or morale checks will be absurd. if i take the casting level off of the HoS, then i could take more options on that herald. dont know what i would take.

Not sure about the Banner of Ecstasy, it only very occasionally comes into play because usually you're steadfast against anything that actually beats them in combat. Perhaps Siren Standard?

banner of ecstasy is for that odd chance that the nettes actually lose a combat. being buffed by wyssan's from the HoTz makes them a very sturdy force and i can always swift reform to a horde if need be.

You might get more out of two or three lone fiends rather than lone bloodcrushers as they're faster, but I don't have enough experience with crushers to say for sure.

tried the lone fiends, didnt work out too well. if anything the champ option can be dropped. they are re-directors for the army. expensive ones at that.