PDA

View Full Version : eldar craft world campaign

grandmasterfred
12-08-2011, 05:48
so i thought it would be enjoyable if my friends and i played a campaign on a eldar craft world and was wondering if any one had any idea where to find a map or ideas for rules?

Destructorn
12-08-2011, 06:17
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/58089/user-review

Lord Damocles
12-08-2011, 07:30
If you want terrain ideas, the 5th ed. Rulebook and Battlefleet Gothic: Invasion both feature Craftworld interiors.

Big Mek LugNutz
12-08-2011, 18:51
I'm not an Eldar player, but from what I can tell Craft worlds are just artificial worlds in the form of ships. So you should include some city terrain (all in the clean, white, flowing style of Eldar architecture) and gardens (as well as temple interiors are otehr specific atmospheres that you would include depending on the fluff/story behind the campaign.)

You could easily achieve some nice garden landscape by using the GW "hill" sets. And if you wanted to you could also buy some sheets of green astro-turf to play out games set in the Eldar gardens. The architecture maybe a little harder to create. I would recommend using foam board or other similar materials to create any buildings, arches etc.

thats all for now, what pm me if you need more,

-LugNutz

Stonerhino
12-08-2011, 23:29
It would look something like this:

Spiney Norman
13-08-2011, 07:49
It would look something like this:

Wow, that board is totally epic. I remember the old Doom of the Eldar game, which had a board in the shape of Iyanden Craftworld.