PDA

View Full Version : Exalted hero in Chaos Chariot question

umlaut31
16-08-2011, 08:39
Hi all!

Just a quick question, I'm thinking of modelling an exalted hero in a chariot for my WoC army, and I was just wondering something. The basis for the model at the moment is a tomb king's chariot with chaos symbols etc, pulled by a chaos spawn, however the chariot itself is quite small and could probably only fit one figure inside of it, i.e. the hero. Looking at the rules for a chariot, I would need a 'crew' member as well as the steed. My spawn is pretty massive and has lots of arms, so I was wondering if in games I would be allowed to use the spawn as both the steed and the crewman?

Thanks for reading!

Althwen
16-08-2011, 08:45
Everything is possible if you inform your opponent about it before the battle (and he agrees, of course).
And as what you describe does not demand a whole lot of imagination, I don't think it will be a problem for anyone.
I don't do tournaments though, so I can't say anything about official events and their standards.

It sounds awesome!

Tregar
16-08-2011, 12:26
You'll be fine! For my own sense of OCD completeness I added an armoured familiar to my own Chaos Chariot to represent the additional crewman, but literally no-one will care.

umlaut31
16-08-2011, 15:20
Thanks guys, I'll definitely go for it now then!
I'll post some pictures in my plog when it's done =)

popisdead
16-08-2011, 19:51
It isn't unreasonable to not have the crew but you may take some flack from older gits about lack of WYSIWYG.