PDA

View Full Version : The Godfather: Recruitment Thread

Hate Train
09-04-2006, 08:57
Just curious, how many people here would be interested in an Rp based off the Godfather movies? The Rp would take place near the height of Don Vito Corlegone's reign (prior to the first movie) and the plot would revolve around the experiences of a group of associates in the Corlegone family.
To keep the experience more organized and interesting, I'll probably provide a map with each mission. Like so:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/wsslocumb/example.jpg

As well there will probably be a written description of each room in order to clear up any confusion.

Just post a character if you're interested, then I'll see from there.

marineowar
10-04-2006, 23:52
hmmm, could be interesting....
Character
Name: Mikey Corlegone
Race: Italian/America (50/50)
Appearance: Has fairly short curly black hair, usually dresses in a dark grey suit. Always has his briefcase with him. Wears dark sunglasses.
Job: Hitman (sniper rifle in his briefcase, semi auto pistol under his jacket)
Personality: Mikey's a nice guy, he's easy going with his friends and family. But if you cross a Corlegone then you're dead.

Hope Mikey is ok. Looking forward to getting started

Konrad_Curze II
11-04-2006, 00:52
ill join ill post my character tomorrow though (i mean later today as it is technically tuesday)

Tanith Ghost
12-04-2006, 03:47
I'm in- is a hired gun ok?

Hate Train
16-04-2006, 09:28
Looks fine. Just waiting on support. I'm not going to start this with less than four or five people.

nikolai7
18-04-2006, 10:24
This looks cool.. I love the Godfather so Im in.. Ill post up a character shortly

Urban Cowboy
18-04-2006, 20:20
Dominic DiSalvo
Race:Full-blood Italian
Appearance: Black hair worn in a crew cut, usually wears a dark suit or high-end casual clothes.
Job: Bookie
Personality: "Little D" is always being compared to his brother, who is one of
Don Corleonge's most trusted soldiers. Dominic is young and hotheaded and eager to prove himself and rise through the ranks.