PDA

View Full Version : Blood Angels and the Cure to the Curse

Lornak Bloodgreed
17-08-2011, 22:11
I have been enjoying the ample girth of lore in my Blood Angels codex but I cant help but wonder, if there is a Cure to the Flaw, than why doesn't the chapter HUNT IT DOWN? The little blurb of "The Vaults of Pandrax" got me thinking that the Blood Angels at least have some ambition to find the cure, much like the Dark Angels have their ambition of capturing and/or killing every single Dark Angel traitor. I dunno, I thought it was unusual GW didn't flesh out their search for a Cure. Maybe the Sanguinary Priests are charged with that? I didn't see any evidence of it.

Anyone got some light to shed on this?

superdupermatt
17-08-2011, 22:20
Aside from the Lamentors being a successor chapter from the Cursed Founding where the flaw was bred out (although this instead gave the chapter shockingly bad luck and in recent times the flaw is starting to show) I think it is down to the Sanguinary Priests to research the *cure*. I think it was mentioned in an old codex, but i could be wrong. Heck, i probably am.

CKO
18-08-2011, 02:42
Who wrote the book? Then ask yourself does this writer care about fluff or rule creation?

Santtu
18-08-2011, 04:00
Who wrote the book? Then ask yourself does this writer care about fluff or rule creation?

He cared enough to undo the progress Lamenters had made.

Lord of Divine Slaughter
18-08-2011, 07:50
Of course the BA doesn't care for a cure. A cure would mean that they'd have to use the SM codex :p

The Marshel
18-08-2011, 08:02
arent their sub factions within the BA and their successors that:
A: really really really wanna get that cure thing happening
B: think the flaw should be embraced
C: not partial to either A or B