PDA

View Full Version : Bloodcrushers or Flesh Hounds with Karanak?

Tris1976
24-08-2011, 08:31
Opinions please...

As the only non-core/character unit in my Doc Army would I be better taking 3 x Bloodcrushers with Full Command and Icon on Endless War or 6 x Flesh Hounds, one being Karanak?

I love the Bloodcrusher models, but I am thinking that Flesh Hounds may be a more versatile unit?

Rosstifer
24-08-2011, 08:36
I'd say Bloodcrushers just cuz they are amazing models. Neither is an optimum choice and both fulfil a very similar role, so in my opinion it comes down to aesthetics.

Von Wibble
24-08-2011, 11:25
I have found when facing daemons that bloodcrushers get shot very quickly whilst flesh hounds are much more durable. I'd go for the hounds.

warplock
24-08-2011, 11:40
Sadly Bloodcrushers are a bit flimsy when you can get double the wounds in Hounds.
Juggernaughts irk me no end, I really think they should be a lot more durable or provide more protection for the riders.

LordoftheBrassThrone
26-08-2011, 00:45
I love bloodcrushers, and in big numbers they're very scary, when led by a herald/Skulltaker. But 3 isn't enough, 6 are needed at least really.
Take the hounds. I would say forget Karanak, depends if there's anything you can do with that spare 110 points.