PDA

View Full Version : You came on that thing? You're braver than I thought!

The Wudewasa
26-08-2011, 13:20
So I'm in love with the new Zombie Dragon (yes love, she is a model you know!) and really want to field one in my games of Warhammer. The trouble is, in my local club, we tend to play our games at 2250 points and this means that the allowance for Lords is just 562.5 points. Once you deduct the basic cost of the Vampire and the Dragon, there's not a whole lot left.

So, if you had just 80 points to spend on Bloodline Powers and Magic Items for a character that is highly likely to be dodging kitchen sinks, what do you choose?

Tregar
26-08-2011, 13:30
Dread Knight power, Dragonhelm, 4+ ward save. 2+ save, 2+ ward against flaming (4+ ward vs all else), lance for a good chance. Ward save can either be 45 point main rulebook, or 35 points + stupidity, in which case you have another 10 points to spend on, I dunno, Potion of Foolhardiness? :D

bildo
27-08-2011, 19:11
well stupidity isnt too bad now, so you could take the items listed and then pop in an enchanted shield for a super armour save

Yrrdead
27-08-2011, 21:35
well stupidity isnt too bad now, so you could take the items listed and then pop in an enchanted shield for a super armour save

Can't, Enchanted Shield is 15pts. I think Tregar's build is very good.

If you want a caster you can go; Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death, Wristbands of Black Gold. Okay so it isn't very caster but at least you are a lvl3. You have a 3+AS 3++ward vs ranged attacks.