PDA

View Full Version : Gorkamorka Box set Average Ebay Price

pililuk
28-08-2011, 20:29
How much would a new set of gorkamorka generally set me back, Im also after digganob and a digga gang so any approx prices would be greatly appreciated

Pistols At Dawn
28-08-2011, 21:39
How much would a new set of gorkamorka generally set me back, Im also after digganob and a digga gang so any approx prices would be greatly appreciated

I've seen the old GW box games like gorkamorka go for fairly money on ebay. A complete set could be anywhere from 60-100.

Honestly, unless you want to pick up the original models for nostalgic reasons, I'd just get the rules and then pick up some of the modern ork plastic kits which are vastly superior to the charming, but dated, GM models. Diggas could be kit bashed together fairly easily from guard/fantasy kits.

I have copies of the Gorkamorka and Digganob books available. If you're interested chuck me a PM.

pililuk
28-08-2011, 22:36
Well i just lucked a complete copy of gorkamorka with a few extra pieces for just over 20 including postage.
I think i got a good deal, to be honest i mainly wanted the fort and the books :D i got 50 gorkamorka boyz anyway :D

Pistols At Dawn
28-08-2011, 22:42
Well i just lucked a complete copy of gorkamorka with a few extra pieces for just over 20 including postage.
I think i got a good deal, to be honest i mainly wanted the fort and the books :D i got 50 gorkamorka boyz anyway :D

Well that put me in my place. What a splendid deal!

pililuk
29-08-2011, 10:14
yeah i was very shocked when i saw it with a few minutes left i was shocked :D
I also just missed out on a full copy of man o war at the same price :(
But i also got some diggas today for under 10 pound for a full gang plus shaman but no boss. just trying to get hold of old trucks now as using the new ones with the gorkamorka bases is a bit broken :P

Jo-Jo
29-08-2011, 11:13
I also just missed out on a full copy of man o war at the same price :(

Shame on you.

Anyway, it seems I better think twice about eBay'in my Gorka Morka set. I can see why you want the fort, it is great :p

pililuk
29-08-2011, 13:58
yeah it saves alot of hassle for me making one aswell :D

Flamekebab
29-08-2011, 20:20
pililuk - how big is the assembled fort?
Someone was asking a while back and I cannot remember how big it is across but it's fairly substantial, IIRC.

(I own one but I've left it at my parents' place on the other end of the country.)

pililuk
30-08-2011, 11:30
When it comes through the post il let you know, should be here within the next 2-3 days tops

corps
28-01-2013, 19:40
i found easily a digganob copy on the net in pdf. so any one can read it. i do not advocate anything illegal but just for the fluff amateur a lecture.