Sorceress Lv2, Tome of Furion
Sorceress

25 Warriors, CMD

10 Repeater Crossbowmen, M

10 Repeater Crossbowmen, M

21 Witch Elves, CMD, Banner of Murder

5 Shades, Light Armour, extra HW, Bloodshade

993pts.

Combines most of what I love about Dark Elves, Sorceresses, Witch Elves and crossbowmen. I'm not particularly fussed about being competitive or any of that nonsense.

Imperial Stormtrooper
30-08-2011, 01:21
Curious as to what people think of this

Combines most of what I love about Dark Elves

I'm not particularly fussed about being competitive or any of that nonsense.

I think we've got your answer right there :P If not worried about competitive, and it's the models that you like and your favorite elements from the army book, go nuts lol. No need to ask what we think.

Probably dont need light armor on shades, just drop it and use the spare points for another witch or something, would be all I could say :P

LordBest
30-08-2011, 01:27
Fair point, but I would like a general overview of the efficacy of this army, as I said I'm not fussed if I will lose every friendly game I play but I would like some warning.

Imperial Stormtrooper
30-08-2011, 01:35
Well in smaller points games it really comes down to tactics and positioning and your own choices than it does your army list(for the most part, there are exceptions).

The list seems balanced, albeit a defensive list. Think if the second sorceress is worth it though, It may be may not be. Those 100 points could be used to buff our the model count of other units, or to buff out your level 2 sorceress more. Model count matters quite a bit in smaller points games.

Don Zeko
30-08-2011, 04:07
Two sorceresses is probably too much to spend on characters in this game size. I'd drop the second and use those points to either make the warriors or witch elves bigger, or perhaps to buy a chariot. The light armor and bloodshade are unnecessary on the shades; you're better off just getting another shade or two. Alternatively you could replace the second sorceress with a BSB.